Morning

Please remember to vote

Eden-That night I could not fall a sleep. I was thinking about the kiss that the alpha giving me. I don't even know he's name and he did that to me? I could even explore the house because he was holding me down. But after the hole night he finally woke up.

Liam-Ooohhh. I then woke up and site up on the bed. I then want to the closet and grand some clothes for me. Then get dress. I then walking backing out to the bedroom were Eden was. She was still laying on the bed. But I know that she was awake the hole night. Eden you know that I know that your awake.

Eden-I then site up. How did you know my name and I don't know your name? I should know your name because your the alpha.

Liam-Will I know your name because your my pet!Ooh and my name is Liam!

Eden-Then I will call you Master...

Liam-Just then I started to blush and get really red. Eden even said it in a seductive way.

Eden-Why are you red?

Liam-Never CALL MY MASTER!

Eden-Okey then. Where are my clothes?

Liam-You can going in to the closet and pick out your own clothes. Ohhh and don't wear something super revealing. Okey.

Eden-Yes... I then want in to the closet. I picked this tomboy looking. But with no jacket. I then walking back out to the bedroom.

Liam- You know that it is can of cold outside?

Eden-I don't need a jacket. I will not get cold some don't giving my your jacket.

Liam-Are you sure?!

Eden-YES! I then stormed out of the room.

Liam-Okey. I then walking out of the room and close the door. Some your coming with me. Today!

Eden-When then.

Liam-Then let's go. We then walking to my office and then.....

I am more busy know some I not be publishing many chapters.

Please remember to vote