The  Office

Please remember to vote

The picture up top is what the assistant would look like.

Alpha assistant-Good morning Liam!

Liam-Hello.

Alpha assistant-Is this your....

Liam-We should get to work.

Alpha assistant-Okey then.

Eden-After that I just stood by the door. Because Liam did not tell my I should follow he some I just stay put.

Liam-After a while mainly all my work was done. I then look up to see Eden in she same spohn. She look like she was going to pass out from not enough sleep. Then just then she started to fall to the ground. I quickly ran over to her and grand her before she fell. I then picked Eden up and put Eden on the sofa in the room. I then grand the blanket that was on the sofa and played it on her. I then stud back and look how peaceful Eden looked in her sleep. I then want back to work.

(After Liam Is Done With His Work And Liam Fill A Sleep)

Eden-I waking up on the sofa with a blanket on me. I taking off the blanket and site up. I then taking a looking around and see that Liam was at his desk. I then stood up and walked over to he and then checked if he was a sleep. But he was. I probably could get out of this please but in stead I walking up Liam.

Liam-I was awakened by some one hand. I then open my eyes to see Eden. Want is it?

Eden-You should going to bed.

Liam-Okey then. I then get up and walked to my bed room with Eden. We then were in my room and then site down on the bed. Hey Eden would you change my clothes?

Eden thinking-WHY! Of all the things that he could have said.

Eden-Sure. I then walked over to he and he.....

My sorry it taking some long to write this chapter. Some it my taking my long then usual know on.

Please remember to vote