Liam taking Eden home

Please remember to vote

Liam-After all the paperwork was done and I get the stuff for her and grand her into my arms and carried Eden to the car. Then we left the place and want to my house. We arrived at my house after a few minutes. I then grand up Eden again and taking her in the house. I then walking up the stairs to my bedroom. I then open the door and put Eden on the bed. I then taking the stuff the manager gave me and look at it was a shock collar, Remote to a short color, leash. I taking the shock collar and put it on Eden. I didn't want to but pets are not allowed to going around with no shock collar. Some I put it on. I then want to the bathroom and drawled water into the bath for Eden some I can clean her. I then want back to the room were Eden was and took off her clothes and then carried her to the bath. I then put her in the bath. Then it happened! Eden was starting to wake up!

Eden-Mmmhhhmm... Where am I?

Liam-Your in the Alpha house.

Eden-WHAT!

Liam-Please don't be afraid.

Eden thinking-For some reason I feel dizzy and I can't see. But by am I in the Alpha's house? All I can think about is how people said that if you going to the Alpha's house you were going to be killed or raped.

Eden-How taking off my clothes?

Liam-It was my sorry!

Eden-He then started to getting closer to me. Please DON'T TUCH ME!!! PLEASE!

Liam-Eden started to cry. The site of Eden crying made my feel like my heart was going to coming out of my chest. Please don't cry!

Eden-I then stop crying and white the tears away. Places don't touch me.

Liam-Okey then but please taking a bath. I will bring you clothes.

Eden-He left the room. I then get out of the bath and grand a towel and wrapped it around me. I then want over to the window and open it. I was on the second floor and that meant I could jump out the window. I then jump out the window with no hesitation. When I get on to the ground I started to run for the fence. Before I get to the fence this Sharp pain came onto my neck.

Liam-I want back in to the bathroom and see that Eden was not there I then see that the widow was open. I then jumped and after I landed I turned on the shock collar.

Please remember to vote