Just One - 40

Tom sat across from Ashley and Denver, shyly watching them. "So Tom, do you remember me?" Denver asked with a smirk. "Well... yeah." He stared down at his hands in his lap, blushing and embarrassed. "Good, I won't have to teach you again." She concluded that happily, eating her food. Tord turned the burner off and looked back over at her, "Hey don't dom him too hard now, he's not used to it."

"Kinky lil' guy aren't cha?" Denver cooed at Tom with interest. "Kinky?" Tom murmured, thinking then speaking his thoughts, "Isn't kinky slang for gay? Because you're not straight, and something that's not straight has kinks in it." Tom stated his knowledge with pride. "Nope not even close!" Denver cackled, slapping her knee. Ashley blushed at the topic.

Tord got the scrambled eggs onto a plate then placed it on the table along with a fork. Tom happily took the fork as Denver elucidated. "It means you're into more sex shit! Like ropeplay or pegging and stuff. It can get super fucky though." She finished her food and then looked over to Ashley who seemed to struggle with her food.

"I'm not into any of that!" Tom protested, waving his hands. "Well, I could imagine that doesn't go down well with your superior." She looked up at Tord, but then attended to Ashley. "Ash, I only made you an egg, finish it babe..." She said in a worried tone as her girlfriend hesitantly picked at it. "I just can't... I forget how to swallow." She teared up. "Eat slowly." Denver insisted, hugging her arm in a supportive way.

"Tord what do you mean by kinky? Like that Sadism and Masochism stuff... is that kinky?" He asked, looking at the Leader. "It's base-level but yeah." He chuckled. "Well that's the only kink I have!" He finished his eggs then crossed his arms. "We don't know that yet." Tord added on smugly. "Yes we do, I know it for sure! And why aren't you eating Sir?" He inquired after realizing Tord hadn't made a plate.

"I haven't had an appetite since I killed Troy. Maybe that suffices." He hummed in a dark tone. Denver looked at the leader with a lackluster expression. "Ash has been the same since her parents were killed... she just doesn't get hungry anymore. She's a lot thinner than she was before. We tried medication but it only made her hungrier, but she still didn't eat which just made her even thinner." Denver side-hugged Ashley when she finished her egg, then kissed her cheek softly.

"I wish the best for you Ashley, however I will be alright. I haven't gotten back to working out in awhile so I don't need to eat as much as I used to." He insists, standing up and cleaning everything then taking the Omega's hand. "Always feel free to look at new prescriptions and such, it's all paid for when you work here. Just be safe." Tord states then leaves with Tom, going down back to his office.

"Hey, it's the office! I remember this place! We-" Tom was cut off, "We fucked here, yes." Tord stated proudly. "I-I was going to say we first met here..." He grumbled with a flushed face. "Well, we did both." He sat down at his table and looked back at some paperwork. Tom sat down and watched as the leader wrote some things down profusely. "What's that?" The Omega pointed and asked.

Tord looked at the paper he motioned towards. "I have to sign and write a bunch of stuff out since the incident is so controversial. People are funding lawsuits now." He groaned, quickly scribbling his poor signature on to a few things. "Ah..." Tom looked off to the side. "I'm sorry about that..." He said quietly but sincerely. "Oh no, don't apologize! I've just been super angsty lately, I know. It'll be okay I just have to get these all done."