Cutie - 59

Tom, while still only clad in an oversized T-shirt and thigh-highs, curled into the Alpha's lap, closing his eyes and beginning to relax again. "Y-You can be kinda scary..." He huffed, complaining a little. "It's an Alpha's job to sustain order." Tord grinned and pet his foofy hair. "It's an instinctual thing?" The Omega questioned, his tail poking up.

Tord nodded, "Omegas and Alphas are a subspecies of humans. The reason we broke up into a subspecies is because humans weren't populating enough, so we're a bit more animalistic when it comes to breeding. However it happens to be that every now and then there's a male Omega which can't actually breed, since it's a male, and is essentially just very passive and submissive. But you still have male tendencies so you try and push back against your submissiveness."

"That explains a lot actually." Tom sighed, curling his tail. "After everything you've gone through, it's smart to be careful who you trust." The leader coincided. "You know... Troy kept trying to fuck me." Tom murmured nervously. Tord tensed up at the thought, and then remembered Troy wasn't exactly around anymore. "Oh?" He prompted him to continue. "But I didn't want to 'do it' with a boy. I thought I liked girls, and I also hated him of course." He looked up at the Alpha for support.

"It's a good thing you avoided that." He pet his hair and then moved aside his fringe, looking at his little horns. "C-Can you tell by... my lower half... that I'm an Omega in some way?" He asked, sitting up. Tord paused to consider how he would answer that question, "If you must know, the lining of your 'entrance' is more similar to that of a females... since it's made to be easier to fuck. For breeding and all." Tom nodded, embarrassed. Tord spoke up again, "I don't think the average person would assume that's because you're an Omega though. They would just think you're one hell of a twink."

"That's almost worse." The voided boy stood up and remembered the stockings he was wearing. "They keep rolling down my legs!" He complained some more. "That's because your thighs are so big, it wants to keep rolling down since they're stretched." Tord smirked at his figure and then helped roll them back up. "I'm learning so much about myself..." He stated in an innocent manner. The leader merely chuckled at that.