Stamina - 52

"W-Why are we standing up now?" Tom questioned, taking in a deep breath. Tord didn't respond, rather he leaned Tom in a different direction and pinned him against the wall, unsurprisingly startling him. "I-I can't move so fast!" He whined out, his thighs twitching. "You're so whiny~" Tord smirked and held his wrists against the wall, using all of his pressure to keep him still. The close proximity was already making Tom go red. But this wasn't so bad.

"Here we go." Tord clicked on something and the Omega let out a shaky moan, closing his eyes and huffing. "It's only the lowest setting, you can handle it can't you?~" He asked in a condescending manner. "It f-feels so strong!" He whimpered, opening his eyes with a squint to look up at the Alpha. He wasn't trying to struggle out of his grasp.

"I can tell you're tensing up, like you're trying to ignore the nice feeling." He hummed smugly, reading him well. "I don't w-wanna... r-release... in front o-of you!" He insisted, shivering every now and then. "Look at me." The leader moved his arms up to be pinning his wrists with one hand, then gripped his chin to force him to look into his eyes. "You know the drill. Don't release until I say you're allowed to." He stated sternly, pretty intimidating. "Y-Yes Sir." Tom bit his tongue, trying not to moan. Whenever Tord spoke so seriously he felt like he had to call him by his leader name. And something about it felt so oddly arousing, being told what to do and all.

"Mmmph!" The vibrator was switched right up to a medium level, which was pretty strong. "I-I can't h-hold it like-" He was interrupted by his own shivering. "Mmm! I-It's too st-strong!" He closed his eyes and teared up, moaning even louder than before. "Don't stop looking at me kitten~" He cooed, and the Omega gave him the most sad and pathetic expression. It was so precious.

"I don't think I've ever seen you so red at the cheeks." He grinned at just how flustered he was. Tom was probably the most embarrassed he'd ever been. He was stuck there, being watched so closely, being forced to feel such great pleasure. "I-I don't know h-how much l-longer I can hold it!" He panted as his tail began to curl upward. "Such a needy Omega." He let out a short smug laugh. If Tom could blush any more he would.