She's My Collar [SMUT]

Pairing: Damon Albarn (2015) x Reader.

Word Count: 2,690

Warnings: SMUT, dom!damon, language, bj, masturbation, language, more smut, dirty talk.

A/N: Ok this was going to be just smut, but this morphed into something else. There will be a second part. Sorry for grammar or spelling errors. I've literally been trying to finish this (and part 2) for well over a month. I hope you enjoy ♥️ More to follow...

Maybe my black silk skirt was a little too short, or maybe it was just perfect

Maybe my black silk skirt was a little too short, or maybe it was just perfect.  My eyes were painted with smoky gray liner and just a bit of silver glitter, a contrast to my dark wine colored lips. I was ready for him.  It had been a few months since our last encounter.

Our eyes met, both having a bit too much to drink, he invited me to his hotel room. From what I could remember, he fumbled trying to get my dress off and we ended up falling off the bed in a drunken stupor, but the sex was quite fantastic.  After the alcohol wore off, we had agreed that we would not get emotionally involved. He was single, living his rock star life and I was just experiencing all life had to offer. Yet, here I was, again, waiting and hoping for another night with him-- maybe one I could fully remember.

Heat began to pool in my stomach as Damon kept making eye contact with me from the stage. We watched each other intently. I knew exactly where this would lead (hopefully me in his bed or, wherever he wanted to have me). My lustful thoughts cleared for a moment, and I remembered how good it felt being able to wake up beside him (I was mostly sober by the morning) with our bodies entangled as the sun poked through the sheer curtains of his hotel room, waking up in his strong, muscular arms.

My phone vibrated just after the encore. It was Damon.

-Hey, beautiful. The front desk at the hotel will have a key for you, if you want to meet me there.

-Of course I do. I've missed you.

-I've missed you, too, love.

I soon found myself waiting patiently in Damon's hotel room.  I sat down on a chair being sure to fix my already low cut dress to show a little more skin. I wanted to look absolutely perfect for him. My heart began to race with anticipation as the door handle turned.

"Well, well…. I see you made it." Damon said with a click of his tongue, as he began to eye me up and down.

"I take it you like what you see?" I purred, crossing my legs.

"You have no idea." he replied, slowly bringing his hand down to the bulge that now formed between his legs. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Damon stood there in his slimming black t-shirt and dark slightly baggy jeans. He looked so good in black.

Closing the door behind him, Damon steadily approached me, like a lion hunting his prey.  Every move he made was calculating, slow, seductive.  He slowly licked his lips as his large, veiny hands brushed up against my thigh; he started to run both hands up and down my legs.