Be Our Heroes Part 30

Inside of the café, the entire gang is relaxing and eating with each other. Kyonna asks "Alright who's excited about the trip?" They all yell together in unison "Me!" They are laughing next Jazmin speaks randomly "I passed Math barely so what's next after this?" Viviana lists "Well Graduation, Prom, and this trip."

    Lunch is good until the bell rings which makes everyone groan and they go to Gym for a double period. Gym ends on a happy note then everyone go to Francisco's house for a meeting. Francisco as he comes into the front door with his friends asking when he sees  "What's going on here everyone?" His mom playfully replies "We're here to tell you guys that you guys aren't going unless you let us go with you guys on the trip." They all agree then the parents start to rapidly signing up for the application online with the assistance of their daughters and sons.

     Rosa reminds "Jazmin tomorrow we must have everything packed and ready also we must be at the front of the school early." Jazmin asks "What's going on within the family?" Rosa replies "Well when we're going to the trip luckily Ashley will be babysitting the family." Viviana asks "Mom what's going on with the siblings?" Her mom replies "Your brother is going to sleepover at his friends house until we get back."

    Viviana smiles softly "Oh that's cool then at least." Her mom Rose hugs her and comforts "Don't worry at least you have me and Jimmy and your friends in the trip." Viviana smiles a bit and laughs "At least I have him with me then." Francisco's mom Jane says "Before you say anything, your three sisters are going to stay here and take care of themselves while we're gone." Francisco says "Thank god that they are here."

   Kyonna says "Mom what's going on?" Her mom Stephanie says "Well nothing really...actually I'm glad that we spent time together." Kyonna smiles "Yeah me too." After eating dinner at his house, everyone leave the house saying goodbye to Francisco and his family for dinner to get ready for tomorrow.  However with Kyonna, she visits her boyfriend Matt at his garage surprising him "Hey".

    Once he turns around, he grabs her kissing her softly "Oh shit...you really scared me Kyonna." As Kyonna and Matt are making out on the counter, Matt's hands go underneath her tank top touching her. He tries to take off her shirt but Kyonna shouts at him "No!" As soon she shouts at him, He stops everything as Kyonna quickly gets down from the counter fixing her shirt. Matt concernedly asks "Are you okay?"

       Kyonna shakes her head "No...I want to but I'm not ready for it yet." Matt puts his hand on her shoulder comforting "Listen, I'm not going to force you to do things that you aren't uncomfortable with and we don't have to rush into it like we have time." Kyonna agrees as she plants a kiss on her boyfriend's lips "Thank you for understanding." Currently in Kyonna's bedroom, Kyonna and Matt are in her bedroom getting ready to go to sleep. Matt groans as he is changing channels on her TV remote while laying on Kyonna's bed "There's nothing to watch."

       Kyonna giggles as she gets on her own bed to sit next to him "It's because it's mostly the news sweetheart." Matt chuckles as he turns off the TV "You're right." He puts the TV remote on the bedside table then he wraps his arm around her. He states as he plays with her hair twirling it around his fingers "Who would have known that in a couple of months ago, I would be here in your bedroom before senior trip." She answers him agreeing "Same here and I'm so grateful for you."

      Kyonna secretly blushes "Once I found you, I feel more happier and safer with you." She softly kisses him which returns Matt kissing her back. As they start to kiss another, Kyonna gets Matt's arm off of her. They stop kissing which Matt raises an eyebrow. Matt chuckles as Kyonna wraps her arms around his neck to continue kissing.

      As they are kissing on her bed in her bedroom, Matt grabs her legs wrapping around his waist. His lips go to her neck softly kissing it making her gasp in pleasure. She throws her neck back in pleasure giving Matt to lick and create marks on it. As Matt is planting kisses on her neck, He asks "You sure?" Kyonna nods while moaning "Yes...please make love to me."

     He pushes her closer to him which results the two of them making out. As they are making out, Matt softly pushes her on her bed wrapping her legs around him. Then Matt is on top of her kissing her neck down to her chest. His hands is on her robe so he looks up to her asking "Can I?" Kyonna nods "Yes."

    Matt removes her robe off of her to see her in a matching black bra and panties. He takes off his shirt then he kisses her chest. Matt unhooks her bra throwing it on the ground. He kisses her neck down to her breasts starting to suck on them. As he sucks on her breasts, Matt gets aroused and he stops to strip down to his naked form.

       Kyonna blushes as he gets on top of her again kissing her neck down to her belly button. Matt touches her legs and gropes her butt. He orders "Lay on your stomach." Kyonna lays on her stomach. Matt kisses her back whispering "So beautiful and gorgeous."

     Kyonna blushes "Feel so good." Matt asks as his hands are on her waistband of her panties "Can I?" Kyonna nods "Yes." He removes her panties and puts it on the ground softly. She lays on her back blushing.

     Matt and Kyonna make out on her bed. He wraps her legs around him then he kisses her neck to her belly button making her gasp. He kisses her legs softly causing her to open her legs. Matt pecks her legs softly. He starts to lick her clit softly causing her to moan softly.

    As he licks her clit, Kyonna throws her head into her pillow moaning. His tongue go up and down on her clit. Kyonna's hands go to his head gripping it to go deeper. She begs as she spreads her legs further "Faster...please." Matt licks and spits on her clit.

    Kyonna whimpers "Oh god." She squeaks as she finds herself cumming "I'm cumming." Matt gets off of her to get onto of her to kiss her. They kiss until she kisses his chest down to his cock causing him to moan. Kyonna plants a kiss to the head of his cock causing him to moan out "Fuck."

      She gets on her knees as she starts to suck on her boyfriend's cock. Kyonna uses her tongue teasing him. Even though it is her first time doing it, Matt is enjoying it. His pre-cum is leaking as her tongue licks it. She starts to deep throat his cock which Matt grabs her hair to fuck her mouth.

   He grunts as he face fucks her "Oh fuck...I'm going to cum." Matt cums hard in her mouth causing her to gag "Take it all." Kyonna's mouth lets go off his cock. Matt gets a condom and puts it on his cock. He grabs lube from the table to put it on his condom.

    Matt spreads her legs then he slowly pushes his cock in her pussy. He slowly fucks her "Oh you're so tight." To both of their delights, They are both moaning in pleasure. Kyonna moans out "Harder...please." Matt whispers "You sure?" Kyonna nods "Yes."

   He fucks her hard and harder until Kyonna whimpers "I'm about to cum!" Matt smirks as he slaps her ass harder "Well do it." He grabs her shoulder fucking her pussy until Kyonna gasps "I'm cumming." She cums as soon he cums. He pulls out of her while gasping "Oh fuck...that was amazing."

      He removes the condom and puts it in the trash. Then he goes onto her bed to go by her side to hold her in his arms. Kyonna blushes "I can't believe this happened." Matt adds as he rubs her head "Before senior trip." Kyonna giggles "Right timing."

   She jokes "Can we not go on the senior trip at all and just lay here in bed?" Matt laughs as he kisses her head "I wish but we're still going." Kyonna pleads while joking "We don't need to go to Camp whatever it is." Matt chuckles "You are so lucky that Jazmin isn't here because she might be small and all but she'll kill you." Kyonna looks at him pouting "Wait, you'll let Jazmin kill me?"

    Matt pecks her on her cheeks chuckling "No, you're way too beautiful to die." Her cheeks blush pink which he sees. Matt compliments as he kisses her "Aww you know has anyone told you that you're really adorable when you blush?" Kyonna giggles as she is receiving kisses on her cheeks "No but you're the first guy that told me this." Matt looks at her in amazement "Really? Not even you know who?" 

   Kyonna shakes her head yawning "Not even him babe but you're the first guy that told me this." Matt pecks her "Well I'm glad I'm your first and last." She blushes as she lays on his chest "Me too." Finally they spend the night laying like that cuddling.