Be Our Heroes Part 52 Part 1

On Friday evening at Kyonna' house, she is getting ready for prom by doing her hair and getting her make up bag. She walks in front of her full body mirror to model. Kyonna blushes to see herself wearing a long purple dress with purple flats. She looks through her window to see Matt's car in front of her house. Kyonna sees him in front of her door which she goes downstairs.

  Kyonna's parents open the door to Matt who is wearing a tuxedo. Her father Gordon warns "Listen...you treat Kyonna like the princess she is or else." Matt gulps "I got that covered." Kyonna goes downstairs laughing "Dad! Stop scaring him!" Matt stares at Kyonna in shock and awe.

  He blushes as he admires Kyonna "She's so beautiful." Kyonna is next to Matt which he compliments "You look stunning." Kyonna winks "Not bad yourself handsome." Her mother cheers "Let's take the lovely photo between you two!" Kyonna's mother takes the photo of Matt holding Kyonna in his arms smiling.

  Her parents hug her and Matt. Kyonna's father Gordon warns "Be careful you guys!" They both leave her house to go in Matt's car. Meanwhile in Matt's car, Matt giggles "Your parents scare me especially your dad." Kyonna states "Tell me about it...I remember once I told my dad that Roman cheated...He wanted to kill him."

  Matt understands "Well I don't blame him to be honest cause I wanted to kill him too." Kyonna remarks while looking at Matt "And now I don't have to worry about him." She asks "So you ready for prom?" Matt looks at her "Yep and I didn't want to go since it's stupid but now with you, I want to." She smiles as she checks herself in the mirror "Aww."

   Kyonna asks "Wait, how the rest of the crew going to prom?" Matt answers "Limo and don't panic babe." She jokes "Oh lucky...they're gonna have their special entrance." They both giggle then Matt parks the car in the school parking lot. Matt and Kyonna both get out together and walk inside the school gym to see the decorations and everything being set up property.

  She blushes "This is so beautiful." He compliments "The yearbook committee really went all out for this one." Before one of them says anything, one of the photographers named Chelsea comes up to them requesting "You both look good as hell and may I take your photos together?" Suddenly Jimmy comes up to her surprising the two of them "Not without us." Matt and Kyonna hug Jimmy and Viviana together.

   The whole group hugs each other. Chelsea requests "Now I can take some group photos together?" Matt nods "Yes." The whole group gets together and smiles for the camera for the group photos and the couple photos.