Chapter 2

No POV

173 checked around the corner waiting for what was coming at him and what he saw shocked him.

"999?!"

999 made a puppy noise sound which made 173 awe at the creature. But wait! What was he doing here? How did he get here?

All these thought went through 173 mind, but was interrupted by a noise behind him.

"173 is everything okay?"

It was 035. Becoming slightly paranoid.

"Yeah I'm fine." 173 shouted, there were a couple of sighs of relief around the corner, "But you won't believe what I found!"

"IS IT A D-CLASS..OH NO I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T CHECK!" 096 screamed in panic.

"No no no no no," 173 quickly replied, "I found SCP 999,"

173 emerged from the darkness holding an orange slime which was SCP 999.

" How did he find us?" 049 asked, " I thought no one else knew of these tunnels."

999 made a gurgle sound.

Of course nobody understood and looked at 106.  106 looked at them with an annoyed look.

"UGH! FINE! you need to learn his launguage sometime. He said that he listened to our conversation and followed us."

"Wow... and he said all of that in a single gurggle." 035 commented.

106 rolled his eyes.

"We need to keep a move on before the guards find us." 049 said urgently.

The others nodded taking 999 with them while slowly walking to the exit.

*timeskip~*

As they exited the tunnels they were greeted by a site.

They were outside the foundation , but needed to get passed the giant walls. 049 turned to look at them.

" 106 do you think we can use your pocket dimension and escape?"

106 nodded and proceeded to take them to his pocket dimension while leaving a small black stain on the wall hoping no one will find.

*le time skip~*

SCP 035 (POV)

When we arrived we appered to be in some sort of building, but was old and run down.

Where are we?

As I scanned the area I saw a window as I looked through I saw people! Millions of them! They were all walking down the street taking phone calls and eating at shops with their friends.

We did it?

That was until I heard a groaning sound behind me. I turned around seeing 173 waking up.

"I have the biggest headache right now."

"Did someone say HEADACHE?!"

I jumped. And saw 049 awake.

Wasn't he just passed out a minute ago?

Due to the loud noise it alerted the others to wake up.

"Jeez man what the heck..." grumbled 106.

"Whoops sorry I didn't see you there..." Apologised 049.

"It's okay 049." Commented 096, " But where are we?"

Coming to the realization they looked around.

"Guys I think it's better if you looked outside..." I said pointing to the window.

049 grabbed his bag and put a paperbag on 096 face just incase someone saw him.

They all turned to the window and there hearts jumped.

"We made it?" 173 said surprised they got this far.

I nodded.

We soon heard a gurgle sound behind us. It was 999.

I nearly forgot he was there...

I turned my head to 106 and he sighed.

"I swear to god..."he whispered, "He said 'YAY WE MADE IT!' " 106 said mimiking 999 voice.

999 gave him an annoyed look, but ignored him anyway.

No POV

"How are we not going to get caught again?" 096 said worryingly.

The SCPS all turned there head to 096. He was right how were they not going to get caught?

They all turned there heads down that was until they heard a knock on the window.

---------------------------
Tell me if you want more!

Thank you for reading!