Keep it a secret - Olivia hye pt.1

So before the story starts..yes I know this is very VERY delayed and I'm so sorry :(
I've been very busy this year and I haven't had time to relax like I used to and I can't find time to write but I feel bad to make you guys wait for so long so tonight.. I have decided to use some of my free time and write a requested Olivia chapter 🥺 but it's also Haseuls birthday !! So I decided to add Haseul as the main protagonist too 😌happy birth day Haseul 💚💚

——————————

"Don't tell them. Yet" Olivia was serious and furious. You couldn't care less and stupid old Haseul would of course, listen to whatever Olivia said.

You and Olivia were the gang leaders. you two started off small as two reckless teen girls causing trouble every night to "yes ma'am I killed your son and what you gonna do about it ??? Go to his funeral??" And still look hot as hell. But throughout being associated and actually being the law breaker yourself, you've found out that the world was more than just sparkly twinkles. Instead there was always more dark somewhere.

You two found Haseul a year and a half ago. Haseul used to be a nurse, but she was accused of using drugs on a patient and ran from her home town. That's when you two found her. After a few months of taking care of her, she happened to find out about what you two did as a living. You both thought that little miss Haseul would go to the police and tell them all the laws you two and your gang have broken, but instead she asked to stay and help your jobs. Mind blown. Was the good girl really asking to help your job ? Where you had to use the most filthy ways just to get what you want ?? If she isn't an angel, you couldn't tell who is. You two had talked about letting Haseul join the gang and after a few serious conversations with Olivia you two decided that she could be a mistress for the both of you. Ever since, you've noticed that Haseul has been extra nice to you and you were starting to notice the feelings she has for you. But the truth was, you didn't want her to have feelings for you. She just couldn't. It would just break her. And you didn't want to hurt her in any way. Not one bit.

Haseul POV
There was nothing more that I wished right now other than having y/n by my side. This whole gang stuff is honestly really hard to take in. Even after over an year, I still can't get used to this job. And to think that the leaders of this law breaking group are both women ?   Oh. my. god. That's just hot as hell. But the only person in my mind was y/n. Sure, Olivia was pretty and she was also really strong. At first, I liked Olivia more to be honest. Y/n was just horrible when I first met her. She would glare at me for no reason and tease me infront of people. I hated everything about her. But after spending a little time with her, I've noticed that she has such a soft heart and that she actually does have good personality.

I wanted to tell y/n that I had feelings for her but she just doesn't seem to be interested in me. And I'm worried that she actually might be taken by.. by that one person. And I don't want it to be her. But. They just give off the vibes of "yes we're both hot as hell and we're dating" that's right. Olivia and y/n. They're always talking to each other through something besides words. It's like, they completely understand each other and clearly they are both very very loyal to each other. That is.. if they were actually dating. But today I  decided to finally tell y/n how I truly felt and even if it doesn't go right, it would be fine.

Today I had a mission where the other two would also be following and I would be stuck with Olivia for the whole mission. But only Olivia knows where y/n is hiding so I will somehow ask her where y/n is and after the mission I'm going to tell y/n about my true feelings.

"Haseul. I'm going to need you to focus. I don't want any of you dying tonight so you better be prepared for any attack" Olivia said as she walked down the hall with a gun in her hand.

"R-right. Sorry" I forced a smile and moved towards the door with Olivia.

————————

After the mission, I heard from Olivia that y/n was stopping by the traditional clothing shop and oh my the clothes there were EXPENSIVE. As I was walking through the aisle of overly expensive clothes I tripped over someone's foot and I felt someone catch me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry !!" I apologized to the middle aged women who looked more concerned about me almost falling down then the fact that I tripped on her.

"You gotta be careful girle" I heard a soft voice whisper into my ear and I might have blushed too hard at the fact that I instantly noticed that the voice belonged to y/n.

"So.. you wanna talk ? About what?" Y/n asked as I felt my heart beat increase at the fact that I was going to tell her something that only I've known for this past year. Oh gosh calm down Haseul it's ok.. it's ok..

"So. Um. Y/n.. I- I like-"

"Y/n!" I heard a voice deeper than yours call out to y/n. Oh no. Please don't tell me..

"I've been worried about you. This is why I can't take my eyes off of you baby"

At the affection I saw the person was showing to y/n, I found out that I didn't even have a chance from the start. Not even one.

To be continued
———————————
A/n : 🌚🌚🌚💛🌚🌚🌚💛🌚🌚🌚💛