Chapter 7

I woke in a room that I didn’t recognise I was lying on a soft bed, I saw somebody he was sitting on a chair beside he looked to be about my age then I remember what happened before I fallen asleep he told me that it was him Stark, Stark who was supposed to have died 6 years ago. It was him I know it I can feel it in my heart that’s it’s him he’s changed He’s grown a lot matured, looks older ‘of course he’s older’ I thought to myself. Why didn’t he come for me all of those 6 years, 6 years I spent in miserly In care homes never staying in one place for too long always moving about not being wanted where was him when I needed him the most? His black hair falling over his eyes as he slept, I stepped out of the bed and walked over to where I expected the bathroom was and I was right, I locked the door behind me took my clothes of and hoped into the shower, turning on the shower waiting seconds for the water to fall onto me cleaning all the sweat and grim away from my body make it fresh and clean. Next I rubbed the shampoo into my long hair, after my shower I dried myself and I saw there was some clean new clothes laid out on the chair for me to wear. I was a simple red loose short dress and there was a pair of high heels to match I braided my hair into a simple French braid. I walked back into the room to find Stark just waking up he looked so peaceful asleep he always does.

“Morning” He signed to me and smiled.

“Hi” I signed back I walked over and sat on the end of the bed facing him.

“Are you hungry we can go out and get something” He asked me in sign language I nodded in reply.

“Do they even feed you cause you look thin as a stick” He asked me and truthfully I shook my head, lately I’ve been avoiding eating anything at all these days.

“So can I leave here?” I asked him.

“Yep but you have to have someone with you, I hope you don’t mind me coming with you” He said and chuckled a bit.

“I don’t mind should we go know?” I said eagerly.

“Yep lets go and whilst your with me nobody will lay a finger on you” He said to me we both got up and walked to the door.

“You’re my own personal bodyguard just like the old days” I said and smiled at him, I felt him link hands with mine.

I felt something it felt like I was myself again I haven’t felt this way for 6 years, I found him I found my soul mate he came back to me. We walked to the elevator and waited until it reached the ground floor we were greeted by the receptionist I noticed that she wasn’t pale and have blood red eyes she looked normal. I looked up into Stark’s eyes I could see his void black eyes and a hint of red it suited him. As we came to the doors he lead me the way to the coffee shop, we sat down in a booth facing each other, Stark had his nose down into the menu looking at which meal to eat, I picked up my menu and looked at it I firstly noticed that all the food and drinks are highly priced.

“Order whatever you want it’s my treat” He signed and smirked sexily which made me blush slightly. I finally decided which to have Waffles with chocolate and strawberry’s and a white coffee, he had a plate full of pancakes with surp and chocolate and a white coffee like me I signed to him what I was going to have and then he ordered it. After we ate I had a feeling as if my belly was going to explode, Stark admittedly felt the same.

“Come on lets go we both have a lot of catching up to do” I signed to him grabbing him up from his seat pulling up and dragging him away he nodded his head and drinking the last drop of his coffee as we left.

“Where are we going” signed/asked me.

“Well for starters you need clean clothes” I said/ signing and smirked at him. I dragged him to some shop which I didn’t know what the sign said I guess it’s in another language because I don’t think I’m in Forks anymore I joked.