Fourteen

Feranmi decided to pack a light bag. She glanced at her room and took her phone out. She took pictures of her room before stepping out.

She was surprised to see the guy from earlier leaning against the car. He was clad in white shirt and jeans trousers and Feranmi couldn't help but stare.

"Hello" Feranmi greeted politely.

"Dotun" He said as he collected her bag from her and dumped it in the back seat.

"Feranmi" Feranmi said with a smile.

"I know" Dotun said with a small smile as he got into the car.

Feranmi looked dazed as she walked around the car and also got in the front seat.

"You live in Akure?" Feranmi asked.

"Lagos" Dotun replied.

"Wow!" Feranmi said as she reclined on her seat and slipped her head phones on her head. Fantasy by Niniola flowed into her ears and Feranmi tried to wear a smile.

She suddenly removed her headphones and turned to Dotun "Who sent you to drop me off yesterday?" Feranmi asked as Dotun glanced at her.

"I thought you weren't bothered" Dotun replied.

"It just came to me right now" Feranmi said with a small smile.

"A spy has to be alert at all times, you just failed your first assessment" Dotun replied as Feranmi's eyes widened.

"The freaking fuck!" Feranmi bellowed.

Upon getting to the base, she discovered that only two boys had passed the first assessment. Feranmi groaned as she laid on her bed.

"They added four more uniforms" Moon said as Feranmi turned to her.

"Really?" Feranmi asked as PH walked into the room and walked straight to Feranmi's corner.

"Hey 14, I have news" PH said as the girls crowded over her.

"What news?" Mimi asked.

"Its about Captain Pentecost's team" PH said as Feranmi sat up.

"What about it?" Feranmi asked.

"I asked around and their team is the number one team here. Seven members; Captain Pentecost, Neon, Maria, the only girl, Lee, Floating Cloud, Jack and Joker" PH replied.

"Joker? What a cool name" Moon cooed.

"They all have cool names. They also look so cool" Mimi said.

"I'm so jealous of the girl in the team" PH sighed as Feranmi pursed her lips and laid on her bed.

"What's wrong?" PH asked as all the girls turned to Feranmi.

"I wonder how our physical training will be like. I wonder how long it would take for us to reach someone like Captain Pentecost" Feranmi slowly replied.

All the girls fell into their own thoughts at Feranmi's reply.

"Let's do our best!" PH said stretching her hand forward.

"Let's do our best" Moon said as she placed her hand on PH's.

"Let's do our best" Blue said lazily as she placed her small hands on Moon's.

Mimi quickly placed her hand on Blue's "Let's do our best" Mimi said excitedly.

"Its necessary we do our best" Feranmi said as she placed her hand on Mimi's.