Nineteen

Barely had Feranmi fell to the ground that the phone in her hand lit up again. Feranmi recognized the number at once and picked it.

"Mom, Dad" Feranmi called out as she struggled to her feet.

"Oluwaferanmi" her mom called.

"Mom" Feranmi said as she burst into tears.

"Awwn....... Don't cry sweetie" her dad cooed as Feranmi tried to wipe her tears.

"Your boss called and said you said you missed up and told us to call you" her mom said as Feranmi nodded.

"I missed you so much" Feranmi choked out.

"We missed you too. I find myself wandering to your room a lot of times" her mom said as she glared at your dad.

"Your dad misses you a lot. He talks about you almost all the time" her mom said as Feranmi managed a small smile.

"Dad, are you okay?" Feranmi asked as her dad nodded.

"Don't mind your mom, she's just being dramatic" her dad replied.

"How are you doing?" Her dad asked.

Feranmi didn't say anything and just gave him a smaller smile.

"Don't push yourself too hard sweetie" her dad said seeing that she didn't reply.

"You'll be fine" her dad added as Feranmi nodded.

"How's work?" Feranmi asked.

"Its has gotten a lot boring now that there's no one to gist with at home" her mom replied.

"Yeah. No one to whine too. I miss you baby" her dad said as Feranmi smiled widely.

"I'll be home soon so keep all the gist okay?" Feranmi said as her mom used her hand to show an okay sign.

"Okay!" Her mom replied.

"Your elder brother called earlier though" Her dad said as Feranmi snickered.

"That bastard! He went off and didn't ask of me! How dare him? When next he calls, tell him to just stay at school and don't even think of coming home else I'm gonna kill him myself" Feranmi bellowed as the agents looked at her in shock.

She was so cute when cussing.

"He said you were going to kill him" her mom said laughing.

"That bastard" Feranmi said pursing her lips.

"I know you miss him" her dad said as Feranmi's lips twitched.

"To hell with him" Feranmi said.

"I'll remember to tell him that" her mom said laughing.

Feranmi nodded "Please do"

"You must be busy. Call us if you have time" her mom said as Feranmi nodded.

"Byeee sweetie" Her dad said as her mom waved into the phone and hung up.

Feranmi sighed as she flung the phone towards the wall. A few agents flinched at her sudden action. Feranmi's eyes remained on Fredrick's who was looking at her calmly.

"Thank your stars that they are fine" Feranmi said as she turned to walk out. She took two steps and collapsed.

Like a phantom, Seth moved and caught her before she fell to the floor. His hands went to her neck as he frowned.

"I didn't know she was that emotionally tied" Fredrick said after a while.

"We made a mistake this time around" he added as he looked around.

"Take note of that from now on" He said as he looked towards the unconscious Feranmi in Seth's arms.

He looked towards Seth "I wonder what would have happened if you didn't come up with this idea" he said as Babby wiped the sweat forming on his forehead.

"That was a close call"

Seth looked at the girl in his arms calmly before Dotun opened the door. He adjusted her in his arms before walking out of the office.

His eyes were deviod of any emotion, his face blank of any expression. One couldn't guess what he was thinking by looking at his face.

Everyone saluted as Seth walked through the hallway. Everyone wore wide eyes as Seth passed.

Captain Pentecost was carrying a girl?

Moon and others rushed towards the clinic when they heard Feranmi had fainted.

Feranmi looked peaceful as the drip flowed into her hands. She looked a little pale from crying.

Moon and others stood by the side nervously when they saw Seth and a few other agents around her beside.

Moon moved towards Feranmi nervously. She placed her hand on Feranmi's head under the gaze of other agents.

"I didn't know she was that emotionally attached" Blue blurted out.

"Who did they use to threaten you?" PH asked.

"Someone I don't care about" Blue replied nonchantly.

"That's why you almost bit yourself to die with him when he was killed" Joker sneered as Blue swallowed her saliva.

"I'll be outside if you need me" Blue said as she walked outside.

"You didn't need to say that anyways. None of us are fine with what you guys did" Mimi bellowed as she stood up.

"So?" Lee asked.

Mimi found herself tongue-tied. She glared at Lee before storming out of the room.

"These kiddos are so annoying" Lee said with a hiss.

"You'll wake 14 up" Moon said as she turned to Lee and Joker.

"Ohh" Lee said with an eyebrow raised.

"She'll wake up in a bit" Moon said.

"Moon, lower your voice" Feranmi murmured.

Moon shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the ward with PH trailing after her.

"Two hours, don't leave that sparring room" Seth said as he walked out of the room.

Maria stamped her foot on the floor as she glared at Feranmi.

"It's all her fault" Maria said.

"Maria, I'll spar with you" Dotun said as Maria's eyes widened.

"No... No.... " Maria said shaking her head but no one was listening to her.

Maria wore a crestfallen expression as she walked out of the room. She was going to get beaten up again.

Neon sighed as he walked out of the ward. He took one more glance at the sleeping Feranmi and frowned.

"This kiddo isn't sleeping, she's awake" Neon said as he walked out.

Feranmi opened her eyes when she discovered they had all left the room. She sighed as she wore a small smile.

At least her parents and Ini were fine. That was all she needed. Feranmi sat up and rubbed the back of her head. She reached for the bottle of water near her and opened it before downing it down her throat.

Agent 14, you are now under Captain Pentecost, please follow the blue light to Camp Eight.