Chapter 12

Shannon's P.O.V 

2 weeks later.

It has been two very long weeks for me and I hate it. I'm constantly alone and I'm homesick. Luke is never home he always tells me he has to go to the studio but i don't know if I believe him anymore and Emma is all loved up with Calum witch i have no problem with i just hate being alone so much I tend to over-think everything when i'm alone.

I'm sitting in mine and Luke's apartment music on the radio while reading a new book I bought the other day, it's about a bad boy falling for a good girl it's fucking adorable. I jumped with the slam of the apartment door.

I looked over to see a very pissed off and tired Luke.

"You okay?" I asked him as softly as I could.

"Ye I'm fucking fine absolutely fucking great." he snapped at me taking large steps towards me. If it was possible he'd have smoke coming out of his ears. I stood up getting more pissed by the seconds passing.

"Don't snap at me I didn't do anything! If you haven't noticed your never home for me to even piss you off!" I shot back at him with a deadly glare. He looked a bit shocked but covered it up quickly with anger.

"All I do is fucking work I try to do my absolute best for my fans! You know if you got up off your lazy fucking ass and did shit you wouldn't fucking complain so much!" he screamed in my face. Regret flashed over his face as soon as the words left his mouth. I looked at him in complete shock fighting back the tears.

"You know what? Fuck off I have never complained once to you about my life now or will I ever for that fucking matter! I know you try your damn hardest to make your fans happy it's amazing what you fucking do! So whenever you calm the fuck down ring me other wise i'm ringing Emma to see will she let me stay at her place." I shouted back at him. One fucking tear escaped I quickly turned around whiping the tear away and going to pack a bag and hopefully Emma won't mind me staying with her.

Luke's P.O.V 

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Why did I have to snap at her when she was only asking me was I okay? Fuck sake when that tear rolled down her face it almost broke me. I'm a fucking idiot I just stood there in shock. She won't go will she? 

I was pacing back and forth thinking how much of a screw up I'm becoming when i heard sniffles and foot steps coming closer to the sittingroom. I looked up to see Shan with a small suitcase beside her. How long is she planning on staying away from me? I don't want her to go!

"There's food in the microwave (haha mike ro wave) for you when your hungry" she mumbled and began walking toward the door. What am I doing stop her.

"Wait" i said suddenly i was shocked with how loud my voice was. She stopped and looked at me with a sad expression. I couldn't bring myself to say anything to her.

"Thanks" I breathed. Am I fucking serious? Why couldn't I just say don't go stay? I have alot of grovalling to do when she excepts my apology well I hope she does.

She gave me a short nod and she looked ready to about break down. I hate myself right now knowing I made her feel like that.

A/N

O.M.G I'M SOOOOO SORRY GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN WAY WAY TO LONG!!!! I just checked how many reads i have on this book and holy shit I am so happy people are putting the time to read this. I'm truly sorry for the very long wait I was having major writers block, a few lama dramas and shit some people can stress the shit out of you like dude chill.

Okay sorry boring authors note! But thank you sooo much to everyone who is putting the time in to read this book and who comments and votes you seriously have no idea how much that brightens my day! Happy reading.

Hope you guys enjoy this chappy :)

What you think of Shan's and Luke's arguement?

Where do you think Luke has been?

Love, Shan <3