Chapter 14

Shannon's P.O.V 

I looked up to see the gang of men surrounding me, cornering me in. They all had sly smirks on their faces ooh how much I would like to wipe them off their faces! 

"Now you be a good girl!" one said with a smug look on his face. I sent him a glare losing my already short temper.

"Ha, how about you back the fuck up and leave me alone!" I spat at him just about ready to take his head off.

I gasped with the sudden pain in my stomach. Just realising that one of his minions had punched me to the stomach. I snapped my head towards the person that had hit me. I pulled back my fist just a few inches from his face when i was pulled back into a chest with my arms behind my back.

I took a quick glance at the person behind me and regret it immediately when the man stuck out his tongue to lick my cheek. I pulled back in disgust.

"Get your hands off me!" I spat at him through gritted teeth. He chuckled then nodded at the person infront of me. He raised his hand ready to slap me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact to come but it never came. I heard a small whimper and snapped my eyes open to see a girl sitting on the ground clutching her right cheek.

I pulled harshly in the mans grip and he let go. I crouched down beside the girl and held her in my arms she flinched back.

"Shh shh it's okay i'm not going to hurt you" I whispered into her ear. She clunge to my chest whimpering. 

Luke's P.O.V 

"Back the fuck away from my girl" I growled out. The one beside me snapped his head towards me his eyes widened and he tooks a few steps away from me. 

Shan's head snapped upward in my direction so fast it looked like it hurt. Relief filled her beautiful eyes. I looked all around her just noticing the small girl in her arms whimpering. The men all around them started backing away from me and the small girl.

"L-luke i'm sorry man we d-didn't know s-she was your's" I snapped my head up to the familiar voice. I glared at him.

"Ben I have warned you before if i saw you i'd kill you! Now fuck off before i do just that" I said with a cold voice making him flinch back. I could feel Shan's eyes on my so i snapped my head in her direction. She was staring at me with wide eyes witch I new held so many questions that i have to answer. I just hope she won't think of me any differently.

I started walking towards her and all the men started making a run for it. I watched them all run for Ben's SUV.

"Remember Ben me and the boys will see you tomorrow night" I shouted after him and he visably flinched making me smirk.

I pulled the two girls up pressing a light kiss to Shan's forehead.

"Let's get you two back to the apartment" I said just over a whisper. I put Shan and the girl I have yet to know the name off in the back of the car because it doesn't look like the girl is letting go of her anytime soon. I begun my drive back to mine and Shan's apartment.

A/N 

Hopefully this chapter isn't as short as I feel like it is :) Hope you's enjoy this chapter.Sorry for any stupid spelling mistakes haha.

Do you guys have a guess what Luke and the other boys are into?

We have got a drama lama in this chappy haha sorry im just a small bit hyper :)

Please let me know what you think :)Vote and Comment please <3

Love, Shan <3