2

(Akashi pov)

Today my friends invited me to meet their fated mates. I don't know if their trying to rub it in my face that I still couldn't find mine. Im trying to find my fated mate because my father said an akashi must have his fated mate as his partner. Or it wouldn't make sense. So why should I go and meet their fated mates when I can't even find mine!. But I guess since they always try and help me find mine I'll go.

(What they didn't tell akashi was that an unmated omega will be their not like they remembered their was anyway)

I had my driver drive down to the restaurant we were meeting. There I saw atsushi, shintaro,Daiki with their fated mates. Ah if only I had my fated mate. Then I noticed two alphas their that I didn't know. " Shintaro who are those two alphas?" It look like they were hiding something. Strange. " Huh oh um actually I don't know those two but I think takao does." He said since his fated mate was talking happy with them what was strange is that the two alphas weren't talking but it looked like kazunari  was having a full on conversation. Was shintaro fated mate weird like him? I noticed that the other two omegas were talking to the alphas as well but the alphas weren't responding. Are these omegas weird? "Daiki please ask satsuki why she's talking to thin air as well with the other two?" Daiki nodded his head and went I followed behind him. For some reason I started feeling hot and started panting. That's weird am I in my rut? No way I already had my rut 2 times already. Is it possible....I then heard light panting I look to where it's coming from only to notice something behind the two alphas. "Daiki grab the person behind those two alphas" I whispered. He looked shocked as he looked at me and saw that I was hot and panting. I think he also heard the panting behind the alphas."aka~chin what's wrong?' atsushi came up to me since he saw how I looked up and smiled." I think I found my fated mate atsushi." His eyes lit up. "Is aka-chin happy?" "Yes." "Then I'm happy too!" He said as he ate his sweets. I wonder what our mark would look like. I saw Daiki push pass the two alphas and suddenly the two alphas started growling. " Hey! What are you don't!" The magenta haired alpha said." Leave Kurokocchi alone he doesn't like alphas like you!" The blonde said.then I saw the omegas go in a protective stance.their growling. Huh? Daiki own mate is growling at him for an another omega. He must be very loved.....well I could teach a lot more things in sexual love. "Satsuki what are you doing?" Daiki looked at his mate in confusion. " You leave tet-chan alone! He doesn't like being near alphas you making him uncomfortable dai-chan!" She growled louder. Now both omegas and the two alphas were growling at Daiki. I moved my hand and told shintaro and atsushi to come here. When they came over they saw this. Me panting and red. Two alphas and their fated mates growling at Daiki and heard panting from whatever is behind them."takao what are y-" midorima was cut off with a snarl from kazunari. Shintaro was shocked kazunari never snarled or growled at him before. Shintaro looked like he was hurted emotionally. Then I heard a faint whispered" takao~kun *pant* y-you *pant* growled at your *pant* before look he looks *pant* hurt go cheer him *pant* up" huh so he's kind mmm hearing him pant is making me feel all sorts of things I feel like I'm getting hotter and heavy.kazunari nodded he looked like he understands what the other said and went to shintaro."Sorry shin-chan it's just Kuroko is my childhood friend and I'm like his brother so I'm overprotective of him in a brother way sorry shin-chan for snarling at you." He said as he tippy toed up and gave him a peck on the lips shintaro blushed beet red. Tsundere. Now how am I supposed to get my fated mate? When their are people snarling and growling at us. Two alphas and two omegas (takao stopped because he felt bad for his shin-chan) what am I supposed to do?

( I'm a Kokichi ouma kinnie ✌️ don't judge me.)(he just so misunderstood 😢)