11

(akashi pov)
We arrived at a two story house. It's pretty I guess. So this is where tetsuya is right now. The others and I parked the car and knocked on the door.

The person who opened the door was the magenta hair alpha. So they do live here. He glared at us. " So what brings you here?" Daiki looked at him. " What ahomine?' wow rude. "Bakagmi I know the others are in their!"

" It's just me and Kise god."
Shintaro butted in. " Weren't you supposed to be hanging with himuro?" Taiga face changed. " Yeah me and Tatsuya hanged out for a little until I got tired." What a lie. I sniff the air and I can smell the all to familiar vanilla scent.

"Liar I smell tetsuya!" He growled. " Yeah,so what this isn't your house." He slammed the door on us how annoying. I used my submit growled. That only works on your fated mate.thats when the door opened to show tetsuya.

" Mm why did you use a submission growl that isn't fair!" Tetsuya said while blushing. I chuckled. " Let's go tetsuya." " No I'm not some toy! You have a fiance!" Gosh he's still mad. Y'know I wonder why I never used my submission growl on him before.

"My father called it off when he learned I had found my fated mate." I used my submission growl again. He couldn't resist anymore. He put his arms around me. Shintaro and the other when inside and picked up their mates. Leaving the two alphas alone.

We got into the car,and drive them to their individual house. Because this time since I used submission growl twice my poor omegas heat trigger early. That's the side affect if using it twice. Since my omega is in heat I know my rut gonna come as well. I need to ask tetsuya first.

"Tetsuya will you bare my pups this time?" He looked at me. " I- hm yes." I was surprised.

(Kuroko thinking)
If I bare his pups he'll be bound to me forever. So he can't have a different side mate if I bare his pups since that's treason for disobeying fate.
(Akashi pov)

He'll actually bare my pups. Finally in nine months I'll take over the company and have children with my fated mate. This is perfect. I'm lucky that he'll still bare my pups after that accident.

He'll be bound to me since I will be the father of the pups. He won't be able to leave me. Fate won't allow it.

I'll just tell my father the good news.

👑akashi👑
: Father me and tetsuya mad up and he agreed to bare my pups.
💥👑Father 👑💥
: Ah good then the back up fiance is a cancel.
: In nine months you take over the company and I get grandchildren.
: Your mother is going to be delighted to hear this.
: Have fun👉👌✨ babies ✨
👑Akashi👑
: God stop.

-----chat ended-----
(Akashi pov)
Alright all most home. Might as well start seducing him now.i park the car and pull tetsuya on my lap.
---- hot make out-------

I connect our two lips together with my hand on his ass. I squeeze his ass a little and he gasp and opened his mouth. I take advantage of that and slid my tounge into his cavern. Our tounge fight for domince which I win. I explore his cavern moving my tounge all around the inside. I pull away when we needed air. We were connected by a string of saliva.
--------- make out ended.----

Tetsuya gets off my lap and says. " Naughty sei~kun wait till the bedroom." I blushed. " Just for saying that tetsuya I'ma make sure you won't walk tomorrow." His face turned red I chuckled ,and started the car again we finally reached the home we unbuckle our seat belts and went inside the house.

- next chapter contains smut-
-sorry if it short-