5

(kuroko pov)

I woke up to find myself and found myself cuddling Akashi~kun. Wait oh yeah he told me to call him seijuro~kun. I got off him and tried  to get off the bed but I fell on the floor. I looked up to see if he woke up but he's still sleeping. I decided to snope around on the floor. Sheesh I feel cold. Ah yeah I'm wearing a crop top and shorts what I'd expect.

(Akashi pov)
I woke to the sound of someone falling. I noticed it was tetsuya when he looked back I faked sleep. When he looked back I had a nice view of his backside. When his shirt when up I saw the hickeys I gave him. But what is tetsuya doing on the floor?  Hm is he looking for something heh."You won't find anything there tetsuya." I saw him flinch and get up. He looked like he had trouble getting up. I saw him fall once he tried standing. Did I go to hard on him? I got up and picked him up. " Come on let's take a shower." "I would if I could f*cking stand seijuro~kun." So tetsuya is rude? I carried him to the shower. We showered together but we didn't do anything. I figured he was sore already. I had to help him. I wore a red button top,a belt and black pants and black vans. Tetsuya put on a light blue and checker crop top with blue shorts and blue checker vans. Today we're supposed to meet up with our friends from yesterday since yesterday we couldn't.

-- they drove to a fancy restaurant and saw the others-
(Akashi pov)

" Kuroko! Hey let's talk!"  Kazunari ran up and grabbed tetsuya and starter dragging him away until I grabbed tetsuya and pulled him into me." What are you doing with my tetsuya?" Kazunari looked at me with a pissed off look. " Oh shut up you barely know Kuroko and your calling him yours?" I was surprised at the way he spoke. Shintaro mate sure is someone for they tsundere. Tetsuya looked at me and kissed my cheek then got out of my arms and left with kazunari. I wonder how long they knew each other. I'll ask shintaro.
--------------kuroko pov------

"Takao~kun? Where are we going?" I followed takao~kun to the other side with the others. " Is akashi your fated mate?" I nodded. " Omg, did he take your innocence Kurokocchi!?!" I was shocked but nodded. " Of course baka! That's the only way to get rid of heat from a fated mate!" He looked to the side after I said that. That looked at my wrist." Your mark is really pretty tets~chan." "Thank you momoi~chan." We decided to go back with the alphas.

----- akashi pov -------------
"Shintaro do you know how long kazunari and tetsuya knew each other?" Shintaro looked at me and nodded. " Yes, they knew each other since they were 4." Then he went back to talking with atsushi. Since four?!? The f*ck that puts me to shame really. I guess he could get mad since I only knew tetsuya for a day and I called him mine. Well he is but I guess since they knew each other longer he would be the overprotective brother friend right? "Why akashi did something happen with you and takao?" He looked at me and the other also looked at me waiting for an answer. " Well I got possessive of tetsuya and I think I offended him since they've known each other longer and I just called tetsuya mine when I've only known him for one day..." I looked to the side. " Yeah well takao sees him as a little brother." Shintaro said "so it probably was rude to claim tetsuya as property. He probably offended about that."
" Is that wro-" "yes baka takao told me tetsuya hated being treated as an object." Shintaro looked away from me so did atsushi and Daiki." You know akashi most omegas feel that way they don't like being treated as objects because they aren't." Daiki and shintaro looked at me. " I know that it's just......I'm possessive and self conscious.. I know we're fated mates and bonded  but still!" I look away god I'm so self conscious. " Im way to possessive! Tetsuya won't like me!" I said I felt tears. My dad wanted me to be perfect son my fated mate won't find a something wrong with me so they can leave me. But...I'm possessive since I'm self conscious that people will leave since people have already saying I'm to possessive and scary. That's when I felt someone hugging me from my back. I saw tetsuya. " T-tetsuya did you-?" " Yes seijuro~kun." I avoided eye contact with him. " What's wrong seijuro~ you didn't do that yesterday~" wait what?" Tet-!" He kissed me. I opened my eyes and saw my friends looking away.(oh to be shintaro,Daiki,and atsushi right now😌) " I could already tell by looking at you were possessive and I don't mind it makes me feel special but at least let me go with my  friends without question plus takao~kun is mates remember?" He looked at me with the most honest eyes.he really was meant for me. I hug him. "Thanks tetsuya I needed that." "No problem seijuro." *Ahem* damn you Daiki! " So.. last night 😏?" I swore to God I was blushing a mad red." Is that your business? I know momoi~chan said your perverted but I didn't think you would be this perverted." I started laughing and heard that other omegas laugh. So did everyone else but Daiki. " I- I whatever testu." "Sorry Aomine~kun." I looked at him "did you meet him before?" "Hm yeah." I wonder how long he knew Daiki for I knew him since middle school. " I meet him in middle school. I was friends with momoi~chan when she told me her perverted friend is her fated mate and I meer him." We went to the same middle school? How come I don't know him? "You went to teiko junior high?" He nodded " only for a bit then I transferred to seirin junior high." So I could've meet him earlier? Gosh how did I not know him I knew most people their. " I played basketball with him to help him improve tho I'm sure I wasn't much of a-" ' testu you and bakagmi were a great duo you two beat me in a match!" Huh but in teiko he was the ace of GOM. Wow so taiga and tetsuya won against him? " Tetsuya if you went to the same school them how come I didn't know you?" " I have a weak presence so you won't find me unless your looking really hard for me." Interesting.

(Cute ^_^ ⬆️)

(Cute ^_^ ⬆️)

( Do I ship tsukiyama? YES! Do I like the song? YES! Do I like the ship and the song together? YES!) ( Yep I'm a tsukiyama shipper😗✌️ I also kin yamaguchi.)(plus the songs nice😊)