6

(akashi pov)

Interesting. So he has a lack of presence and meet Daiki in middle school. "Did you play basketball tetsuya?" He looked at me and nodded. " Yes I played basketball with kagami~kun." I nodded. Hm I think he would great for GOM if only he didn't transfer." Nandayo we should go into the restaurant now it's time for our reservation." Shintaro said holding his lucky item a volleyball book(😌) I guess I'll get to know him better inside. Or so I thought when we were sitting I tried to sit next to him but the omega and the two extras took all the seats so I couldn't get close."Takao I thought we were gonna sit next to each other?" I think shintaro said that for me since kazunari is right next to tetsuya.since you know shintaro is a tsundere."Do you want me to? Cause I will if you want but don't force yourself you carrot tsundere." I heard the other alphas chuckle at the "carrot tsundere" I also chuckle. Shintaro face went red. " Not like I care or anything but yeah....I want you next to me .." " Awww go to your carrot tsundere takao~kun! Look at him he a tsundere but he admitted he wants you next to him so go next to him!" I saw tetsuya push kazunari. " Hai,hai. Come here you carrot tsundere~!" I saw him go to the seat next to shintaro and kiss his cheek. The rest of us "aww" while shintaro is as red as a tomato. "Sei~kun are you sitting next to me?" Tetsuya looked me. I nodded and took the seat where kazunari was. That's when I saw the other omegas switch there seat next to their alphas while the two extra alphas had no more seats so they had to go to a different table. Tetsuya held my hand.

"T-tetsuya?" I'm not used to affection in public so I blush. I mean he is my fated mate and my first lover. " Hm? What's wrong sei~kun?" He looked at me innocently. Is this normal? I never had a lover. I won't say that because it's embarrassing.  So I just held his hand and kissed his cheek. He blushed. That's when I felt glares at me. I saw the omegas and the two alphas at the other table glare at me. What I did nothing wrong. Then tetsuya leaned into my chest. That's when they stopped glaring and went back to doing what they  were doing. Oh so their overprotective of tetsuya. I could see why you look at him and think I need to protect him. I mean that's what I feel like....why do I feel like I would kill someone for him....eh oh well.( Yandere alert😌) the waitress came to us. "So what would you 7 like to order?" She asked I was confused there are 8 of us."excuse me there are 8 of us." Said satsuki she looked pissed of at the waitress. Satsuki pointed at tetsuya and the waitress jumped in shock when she saw tetsuya leaning on my chest. "Ah! Sorry I didn't know you were here I'm am very sorry." " It's fine don't worry.... It happens all the time it's fine." She looked sad but just nodded.( The waitress is also an omega) after everyone ordered I saw her go next to tetsuya. I felt like I wanted to hurt her for getting next to him. Is this normal? She nodded and left. " What she asked tetsuya." " Hm nothing of your business." Wow he's sassy. I saw the omegas giggle. Wtf is with these guys do they hate me?  I was talking with the other alphas since the omegas probably hate me. When the waitress came back she brought back our food with an item we didn't order. I saw her place it in front of tetsuya. It was a vanilla ice cream bowl with toppings to chooses from.they nodded to each and waved bye. " Tetsuya please explain." " She wanted to say sorry so she asked what ice cream flavor I liked and she will give it to me for free." He said as he ate his salad and had his ice cream in the corner. " Ha tetsu this always happens when you go out to eat!" Daiki said the omegas nodded. "Wait really?" Shintaro looked confused." Yeah they never notice him and feel bad especially the omega waiter/waitress since their both omegas so they would give him a free item." Kazunari explained. The other omegas nodded. " Wow that's actually kinda sad I could see why they feel bad." Shintaro said looking to side with a sad expression. "Aw the tsundere cares about tetsu feelings no but seriously it is sad." Daiki said. Shintaro looked away he doesn't want to respond." Eh I'm used to it." Tetsuya said with a deadpan expression." That's not something to be used to tetsuya." I said he shrugged." I bet you didn't even notice me either you probably thought the others were talking to air." He said with a " I know expression" I was shocked how did he- I don't want to question it. I looked to the side and nodded." It's okay sei~kun no need to feel bad." He said after finishing his salad and starting to decorate his ice cream. I was still looking away but eating my food like the others. That's when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked and saw tetsuya holding a scoop of ice cream on his spoon with chocolate. I looked at him. "Eat it I don't like chocolate that much so eat it for me." He said.the other looked at me with "do it. It will be cute expression." I nodded and ate the scoop he feed me. I tasted nice.the others were looking away I wonder why when tetsuya suddenly kissed me on my lips before I could even swallow.i had my mouth open since I was gonna swallow put then I felt his tongue with more ice cream enter my mouth. Our tongues fought for domince which I won and we both swallowed some ice cream. I blushed. He looked away but I could tell he was blushing." Tet-" I was cut off. " YAY tets-chan did it!" Satsuki said. Her and the other omegas were clapping.thats when the waitress stopped by and saw what happened and smirked and clapped. Eh? " They wanted me to do that the waitress brought the ice cream as a sorry yes but then her and the others told me to use it to do that with you." Tetsuya said. I blushed really hard I'm not used to this. " Hahaha look at akashi!" Daiki said. shintaro and atsushi started giggling. "Did you want to do that or were you force to tetsuya." He looked at me." I-i wanted to try it and I liked it to be honest your my first lover so when they suggested it I agreed because I wanted to try it." He said blushing looking away. I blushed also. " Aw you love birds are so kawaii!" The waitress said. The omegas nodded. I don't know why but I want to do that again. But I'm not a pervert right? Maybe I'm just a pervert for tetsuya... probably. I saw vanilla on tetsuya cheek so I licked it off.he blushed and the omegas squealed. "Smooth aka-chin." Atsushi said. I nodded. They were surprised I nodded. I licked my lips and looked at tetsuya. He blushed. What is that perverted? Yeah I know I just wanted to make him blush.

( Kuroko pov)
Omg he licked me! Im so flustered! Why do I love the affection he gives me? Ah! He really is meant for me! I enjoyed the kiss. Whenever I have ice cream again I'll do that!.I want to see him flustered.
(Akashi pov)

We finished eating and payed and left. Then we went to the mall. I wonder what the others need or what tetsuya would like.

( Ah yes another saiouma video😗✌️)( hope this chapter is long enough)