14

(TW:Swearing)

(Akashi pov)

While we were driving to the restaurant I'm sure tetsuya and the others are we decided to have a conversation.

" So, how do we make up to them midorima? Your a doctor is it with genes or is just different from person to person?" Daiki asked.

" Hm, it's different from person to person. Thats why fated mates are fated. Fated mates understand each other more than normal mates."
Shintaro explain.

Hm since I learned tetsuya is clingy should I stay with him and give stuff animals. I wonder what the others are doing.

" So is I bake something for himu-chin he' ll know I'll care since I baked for him."
Atsushi said.

Shintaro shrugged."it depends on the omega." " I'll be extra lovey with takao since I'm not lovey normally."

" Yeah, well your his 'carrot tsundere'." Daiki said causing shintaro to look away with blush. He's embarrassed.

"What about you Daiki?" He thought for a moment. " I'll stop being lazy and look after her especially since she can't cook."

I nodded. Why does mine feel artificial? Is mine not sentimental enough? Will tetsuya even like it? Am I a good fated mate to him? Am i-

" Akashi your probably thinking too much the look on your face says it all." Shintaro said finally stopped blushing.

" What is mine isn't sentimental enough?" I said with concern on .y face I felt my doubtful thoughts coming back when shintaro gave a nudge.

"Idiot stop doubting yourself kuroko isn't a person whose mean no he's nice and caring even if no one noticed him. As long as you notice him I'm sure he'll feel happy."

I look at shintaro and smile. " Thanks I needed that shintaro." He nodded and Daiki ruined the friendship moment saying the tsundere cares for us.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and I looked through the window and saw a familiar blue hair. (A window kinda is a mirror) with a pink hair person and two raven hairs. It has to be them I'm sure.

We went inside and pointed at the table where are mates are and said I was paying. I payed and went over to tetsuya. I wrap my hands around him and smelled the familiar sweet vanilla scent.

He looks up to me. He's eating cherry ice cream? That's new. Did I make a mistake? I look over and saw shintaro having his wrapped around kazunari and rubbing his scent in kazunari. While atsushi picked up Tatsuya and held him in hug. Daiki held satsuki hand and both were blushing.

I look at my tetsuya to see his face is a vibrant red. I smiled cute.I gave him a peck on the cheek." Tetsuya~ baby let's go home I want to cuddle you~" I said in sweet but whinnying voice.

Tetsuya got out of my hold and hugged me. Aw. He looked at me"where were you this morning?" I looked at him and smiled" I was buying baby stuff with the others."

" But we don't know the gender." He looked confused. " I know I bought both just in case sweetie." I carried him since he's still awfully light. Has he been eating right or just vanilla?

We dropped if the others at their house and I made sure to show tetsuya that I noticed him and love him. I kept giving him random kisses at times and hugs from behind.

---- time skip giving birth---
( Since I don't know what to do in the nine months pregnant sequence we just skipped it to when the omegas gave birth.
(Doctor voice)
" Push we need more nurse for those other omegas!"
"On it"
" No room for mistake."