--.-----

The next morning I wake up to Mattia kissing my neck "mmm" I moan pulling on his hair before realizing it's longer that before I open my eyes seeing Kairi on top me I push him off quickly standing up "what the fuck Kairi!" I yell backing up to the...

The next morning I wake up to Mattia kissing my neck "mmm" I moan pulling on his hair before realizing it's longer that before I open my eyes seeing Kairi on top me I push him off quickly standing up "what the fuck Kairi!" I yell backing up to the head board "what?" he asks suffling closer to me "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I say quickly getting up "oh come on you liked it" he smirks getting off the bed walking closer to me "no I didn't!" I argue taking small steps back fro him "then why did you moan?" "because I though you were Mattia!" "stay way from me Kairi" I say quickly walking out the room I walk to Mattia's office barging in "hey baby" he says looking up from his computer "can you tell Kairi to stay way from me" I say walking to his desk "why?" he asks leaning back in his chair "I woke up to him kissing my neck and I though it was you" 

I say as he sits up quickly "what the fuck!" he yells getting out of his chair stomping out of the room I follow helplessly behind him as he runs up the stairs to his and Kairi's room "who the fuck do you think you are touching my girl like that?!" he yells as I basically through myself through the door quickly catching my balance "I don't know but you tell my why she was moaning?" Kairi snaps back a sly smirk making it's way to his face Mattia looks back at me confused "I told you this Kairi I only moaned because I though you were Mattia" I yell rolling my eyes "yeah ok" he laughs "touch her again Kairi and I won't hesitate to put you 6ft under ground" Mattia glares walking out the room