2. 'Who you gonna call?'

As the smoke cleared, they all looked around for Red.

"She couldn't have gone far..." B-lue said, barely even looking, more fascinated by the ancient charms she could find.

"She's not here. She's gone." Yellow said, trying not to let cactus hear.

Cactus did hear but she pretended she didn't as she walked outside with B-lue. They both heard a whisper in the wind.

"What good was she anyways?" Was the words they could make out. B-lue didn't react while Cactus ran in to her parents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later, at the 'home'

While cactus's parents discussed how they were going to find Red, Cactus decided to take matters into her own hands. 

As she stepped out onto the roof she looked back to the store and reassured herself that she had to do this. 

She hopped from roof to roof, then using pipes to jump down onto the street.

She approached a pack of wild street cats.

"Excuse me-" She said scarily, approaching the street cats.

"What is a little kitten like this doing out here?" The leader purred back.

"I need some help...finding my friend." Cactus said, looking down sadly.

The leader smiled WAY too big and announced, "Alright, me and my fellows will help you," Then she said under her breath, "For a price."

"What'd you say?" Cactus asked innocently. 

"Oh nothing little kitten. Don't worry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the cats walked all together as a pack throughout the streets, Cactus rode on the leaders back. Cactus had a sudden feeling.

"Turn right!" She said loudly. The pack listened. "Left! Go back a little! Hard right!"

The feeling turned to sickness as she turned to a black cat sitting in alleyway.

The cat turned with grey eyes, then they blinked and they were red.

It was Red!