The Flame Takes Over

B-lue woke up. They smelled the scent of something burning, and they were alarmed.

"Hey B-lue!" Red said. But B-lue could sense something was wrong.

"What's that smell from?" B-lue asked, carefully trying to go into the kitchen.

Suddenly B-lue heard footsteps as everyone else in the house woke up. 

''THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE! RUN!"

All the B's ran out of the house as they watched it go up in flames.

"This is all Red's fault! I saw them before we ran near where it happened!" B-lue exclaimed.

Cactus Green looked offended. "How dare you! Red would never!"

"Well we only have one option." Yellow said reluctantly.

------------------ ON THE WAY TO THEIR NEW HOME ---------------------

Before now we wouldn't be able to make it because of all the things we have to pack, but now we have nothing at all so. There is nothing really stopping us.

Are we there yet?

Be patient. 

And be quiet. I'm trying to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We made it to a small cottage. Light Blue cringed at the memories of the place.

Pink B greeted the others as they walked in. "Well, long time no see. I sure missed you all!"

Red stayed silent. 

"What brings you all here?" Pink questioned, helping them all get settled in and comfortable.

B-lue rolled their eyes. "Well red set the house on-" 

"The house caught fire MYSTERIOUSLY." Yellow said in a fussy manner toward lue.

"Sounds like you are all frayed up. How about some fresh coffee?" Pink said, in her always cheerful manner.

"Coffee!" Cactus said, smiling wide.

As they all talked. Red was still silent. 

"So red, how have you been?"

For a moment she only looked at Pink. She looked as if she was looking at a stranger. "I am well." Red replied.

"Good!" Pink laughed awkwardly.

As they all went to sleep, B-lue woke up as she heard shuffling.

She saw Red, she appeared to be messing with a soul. But the soul was multicolored. 

Before b-lue could make out exactly what the colors were, The room suddenly turned black as she was enveloped in darkness.