3. The Oh So Great Pack Leader

As Red turned to face Cactus, Cactus felt weird about Red.

"You found me." Red said plainly. "Surprised you didn't leave me behind."

"Why wood I do dat?" Cactus asked.

Red only shook their head in reply. "Behind you."

Suddenly Cactus heard a big bang behind her and then she could see any more.

-------------------------------------------------
Cactus woke up in a place she'd never seen.

Red was nowhere to be seen.

The leader of the pack came out with a big knife.

"I could make some good money off of you. Especially with your soul." The leader pointed the knife towards her stomach.
----------------------------------------------------
Red ran into the house. "You've got to help her! She's been taken!"

"Yeah because she ran off to find YOU." B-lue said angrily.

"We've got no time to argue! We have to find her!" Yellow said, running out the door.

As everyone ran out, Red placed a suspicious device behind a small cabinet, then runs out behind them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

As the leader was preparing to take Cactus's soul, sudden there was a loud thud.

"Not sssso fast you bassstard." A voice said, hissing their s.

The leader looked around, searching for the intruder.

Then suddenly they turned to stone, as green came out from the shadows of the room.

"Sssssstupid sally, I told her not to touch my treasures." Green looked down at the cat who was now stone, then at Cactus. "Let's go home."

When they walked outside, they saw a flash of light, people were screaming. A mob of humans with weapons faced them.

Green was weakened by using their power already, they were stuck in a sticky situation.

Just as they were approaching, Cactus felt a rage she had never felt before.

"YOU WONT TAKE MY FAMILY AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed as black spikes emerged from her skin, aimed at each human as she took down the whole crowd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As they went home, the family waited. They all celebrated as they watched the news on their hand-me-down television.

'BREAKING NEWS! A group of magical cats that were long thought to be extinct have emerged in the streets again! They are highly wanted now! Even one of these little Kitties can make you a millionaire!...'

B-lue looked at the television in shock. "Fuck."