17

CAMILA

Today is our last day at the resort. Lauren and I have grown even more closer after a 'series of love making'. Lauren was relentless, so was I. Her distinct skills in the sheets kind of made me into a sex crazed woman. I never knew I'd love making love this much until Lauren made me see the beauty of it.

"Shoot the ball!" Lauren who is cuddled up to me mumbled in her sleep. I forced myself not to laugh and reached out for my phone, turning the video on and facing the camera to the both of us.

"What was it that you said, baby?" I asked the sleeping body next to me, getting the little hair strands on her face. And as if, she knew it was her cue, she mumbled something again.

"Panda balls on the ring..." I giggled at her cuteness and focused the camera on her face.

"Looks like we have Lauren dreaming that she's watching NBA, mumbling about panda balls..." I said, accidentally bumping the camera on her cheek making her wince and started to wake up.

"Oops..."

"Hmmm, Camz. Morning, baby..." She rasped with her incredibly sexy morning voice. Good thing I caught it on video so I can replay the sound of it anytime I want. She pressed her lips on mine and looked at the camera.

"What're you doing?" She asked almost unconsciously, taking a deep breath on my neck.

"Nothing... I just caught you mumbling something in your sleep. I was hoping you'd say something again and you did, which I gladly caught on camera." I giggled, kissing her forehead. She glared at me and reached for the camera attempting to get it off my hands. I successfully nudged her and reached out my arm a little higher since she can't reach it in this position.

However, she rose on her elbows and took my phone swiftly. She sat beside me and tried to delete the video.

"No, no. Please don't delete it baby. I promise I'll be a good girl." I rose to sit beside here causing the sheet to fall off freeing my breast. Did I forget to mention we were both naked?

I kissed her shoulder and looked at my phone that is still recording. "What did you say again?" Lauren asked, smirking. Angling the camera so we can fit both to the frame. "Don't delete, I'll be a good girl." I pouted which made Lauren smile and turned around so she could kiss me. "You're cute."

"So you heard that Mr. Camera. I will not delete this video because my Camz here promised to be a good girl." She said, trying to imply something. I smacked her hands playfully. "Why would you say that to the camera, you idiot."

She pushed me back to the bed causing me to lie on my back and she immediately settled herself on top of me still holding the phone.

"Look, Camila is a bottom. This video is proof that she is a bottom - ow!" I pinched her side and took the phone away from her. "Hey! I was enjoying myself!" Lauren protested.

"You may be forgetting one tiny detail that we were both naked and you're recording it." I said.

"Well, you started it. And, whatever. Just keep it in a file safe so no one can see it and if they do then they're lucky enough to see our boobies." She said turning the video off and tossing the phone elsewhere and faced me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer to me so I could kiss her.

"Hmm. You have a morning breath, babe." Lauren teased.

"I'm not complaining when you literally taste like spoiled goat poop." I answered.

"Is that even a thing? Whatever, pull your ass off the bed and eat with me, because I have something to show you." Lauren said, getting off the bed.