1

CAMILA

"Can I run to somewhere beautiful where nobody knows my name?"

I sang to myself while my headphones' blasting on my ears. I might be deaf with this ridiculous volume but it soothes me at the same time. I'm currently at the airport waiting for my flight to Philadelphia for my next concert. Curled like a ball with my favorite banana snuggie at the edge of the wall adoring the view in front of me. Sigh.

Being a multi-platinum artist is really exhausting. Non-stop shows, interviews, concerts, name anything non stop I've done it.

Some part of me wanted to stop but I can't leave my fans. I love them to death, they make me happy like really really happy even though sometimes they are very suffocating.

I saw my manager Roger Gold motioning as he headed down the hall. Whoops, it's time to go. I glanced at watch 2:27 huh I thought our flight was at 3 am? Fucking Gold did not inform me. I hurriedly packed my things-

"Ouch! What the hell?!" A girl snapped.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry! I didn't see you," I took off my earphones and helped her clean her spilled coffee.

"Last call for the passengers of flight 1432 bound to the Phil-"

Shit.

"I'm sorry. I gotta go that's my flight,"

I ran away from her finding the gate --- wait what gate is it shit I can't lose my flight! I scanned the room finding where Roger is and where on earth did that bald man go?!

"Excuse me, excuse me," I ran to the different side of the hall. I saw Roger's back, he's walking to the gates. Thank God. Wait, he didn't have red jacket when we came here-

The gate is closing, shit.

"Wait, wait! I'm in this flight," I told the lady in charge.

"Can I have your ticket, please?"

Oh no.

"It's actually inside," I bit my lip.

The lady stared at me in confusion raising one of her fake eyebrows "What do you mean inside? Sorry miss we can't ju-"

"No, listen. My manager is already inside and he has my ticket. I was listening to loud music so I didn't know that the flight was already taking off. I swear," I explained when a group of three people grabbed the attention of the lady.

"We are on this flight, we're so sorry-" I didn't bother to listen. I just ran inside. I could hear the lady calling me but I ran faster inside the plane.

Oh god. I am out of breath.

"Hi miss, which seat are you?" the stewardess asked me. I can tell she's Asian.

"First class," I said. Accidentally lowering down my sunglasses.

"Oh, sure you are," She winked. She seemed to recognize me. "This way Miss Cabello,"

Cah-bel-lo. Oh, god forgive, my surname has been murdered, again. I gave her a small smile and followed inside.

"You can sit anywhere you like Ma'am, since you are pretty much alone in this section. Have a nice day and enjoy the flight! Mabuhay!" She smiled and walked away.

Mabuhay, what?

Alone?! Where the fuck is Roger? I'm pretty sure we picked first flight tickets so we can sleep. Damn, that guy really, maybe he's somewhere in lower class tickets. I need to calm my tits, this is not the first time he did this to me.