chapter ten

Doncaster, England📍

**

I winced as Niall threw a bag of twizzlers at my stomach, thankfully catching them. I sneered at Niall who laughed and headed up the bleachers, sitting next to me.

"You've always got twizzlers, why?" I raised a brow and opened the bag.

Niall shrugged. "Good candy, basic, but good." He took one and leaned back on the set of bleachers above him while twirling it between his teeth. I watched him for a moment, then took one of my own and leaned back as well.

"I like your new style by the way, it's hot."

My cheeks fumed red as I let out a nervous and choked chuckle. "Thanks, Niall." Niall sent me a wink then faced the pitch again. "Don't you have to get down there in a bit?" I wondered and he nodded.

"Louis is coaching today since coach isn't here, so I'm sure he'll just have them run a good five laps and do some stretching before they're able to goof around. I'll do the stretching but fuck the laps." Niall chuckled and ripped part of the twizzler off, chewing it in his mouth.

I nodded and watched the team get on the field.

No sooner they were running and Liam and Zayn were sitting on the pair of bleachers above us. "Hey." I looked up at Zayn, his legs on either side of my head, same with Liam to Niall.

"Hey." Zayn smiled and ruffled my hair, reaching forwards and getting two twizzlers, one for Liam.

I looked over at Liam and Niall who were giggling about something. Niall was looking up at Liam with his head relaxed on the bleachers, weirdly close to Liam's crotch. He was holding onto Liam's knee while Liam hit him in the face with a twizzler, Niall ended up biting it and devouring it.

I chose to ignore it and face the pitch again.

Louis was being a good sport and running with the team, his hair back with a headband and his jersey knotted up to show his tan stomach. When he ran, and I hated to admit that I was looking, but his hips shifted and his bum was perfectly perky.

I leaned forward from Zayn's crotch and placed my elbow on my knee, face in hand as I admired him.

I felt eyes on me and only assumed it was the three others, or maybe just Zayn because Niall and Liam seemed to be giggling still.

As if I didn't already know: "You're staring." I snapped my head to the side and stared at Zayn who was previously leaned into my ear. He was smirking as he leaned back again. "Admit it, Harry, you're crushing." He licked his lips and smiled causing me to narrow my eyes.

"I just think he's really good at football. I didn't even say I was into guys anyways," I lied, huffing and facing the pitch again.

Zayn sniggered behind me. "You don't have to say it, but we know." Zayn patted my shoulder and finally buggered off. Was I so completely obvious?

"Alright, I should probably stretch with them." Niall stood and gave Liam a quick kiss on the cheek before jogging down the bleachers and to Louis, who hit his back and laughed at him for stumbling.

*

"Niall, for fucks sake, stop hitting me with the damn twizzler." Louis smacked Niall upside the head eliciting a whine out of him.

Liam and Zayn laughed while I gave a smile. "So how about truth or dare again?" Liam raised a brow and we nodded.

Louis stole Niall's twizzlers and ate the one he was being smacked with. His hair was still in the headband and his skin was goldening from sweat, the wind was seeming to dry it though.