chapter thirty-two

Doncaster, England📍

**

Louis went home to his dads, after we had sex again, and now I was downstairs eating a piece of bread. Nothing special, just bread.

The poor boy now had a curfew which pissed me off and all of our friends because now we couldn't do crazy shit together. Ten o'clock? Really?

Ring~

I picked up my phone from beside me and held it to my ear. "Yes?"

"Baby," Louis' voice was in a whimper and my body picked itself upright instantly.

"Is everything okay??"

"I don't know. . I just heard yelling and something broke," his voice was quiet.

My brows narrowed at the sudden realisation. "Louis?" I paused. "Why are you whispering. ." Silence fell over.

Then the line went dead.

I set my phone down and quickly grabbed my jacket before sprinting out of the house. I got into my mums car and totally booked it down the street. I've luckily had a few driving lessons with Gemma since the incident, so I was more suitable.

Recollecting memories, I drove to the neighbourhood next to mine and parked quickly in front of his dads house.

My hands were shaking as I turned off the engine and ran to the front door. I had no idea what I was going to do or going to say, but all I knew was Louis.

My boy needed my help and that's all I knew.

So I opened the door which wasn't locked and it was silent. I didn't see anybody in sight but there was broken glass in kitchen, on the floor like Louis had said.

I gulped down saliva and continued to walk in the house. There was a hallway to the right and looked to be a one story house except for the pool downstairs.

So I walked down the hall, legs slightly shaking, in hope to not find Louis practically dead or assaulted. I pressed my ear to a door and could make out quiet sobs, they were Louis'.

My hand reached for the handle and now I was turning it open.

Louis' head whipped towards me from the floor. His elbows were on the bed that had his face in his hands before.

"H-Harry?! What are you doing here?" He stood and walked up to me, yanking me in the room and shutting the door.

"You sounded. ." I stared into his glossy eyes, noticing a reddish-purple bruise was under his left one. "Did he do this?!" My voice rose in a whisper tone.

Louis backed up and sat down on the bed. "We have to tell Jay," I said.

Louis shook his head rapidly. "No, please. Please don't, I don't want to worry her."

My eyes widened. "He hit you, Louis. That's proof, you can come back home and he can go to jail."

Cries broke out of Louis' mouth yet again, repeatedly shaking his head with his strict fingers running through his hair. "I- I don't want him to go to jail. I wanna help him get b-better." He choked on his sobs, dropping his hands to his lap and pulling on his shaking fingers.

I sighed and walked towards him, kneeling in front of him and taking his hands in mine. "Some people can't change, Louis. Has he done anything else to you?"

Louis shook his head. "He was drunk with his girlfriend. She- she yelled at him for hitting me and left the house with him." I moved my hands to the sides of his perfect face gently and leaned up, kissing him deeply to help calm his nerves.