Magic [AaD] [S]

So, in this one, Ant and Dec are living in an alternate Universe, where Magic and Unicorns and all that stuff exist.
They are at the age of 21.
I'll put a little smut warning, when the smutt is starting and at its end, so you don't have to read it.

"Hey guys, I would like to try something today", Stephen tells his two smaller friends.

"Oh really? What do you want to try?", Anthony asks.

"So, I think both of you know, that I am a real magician, just like 'Merlin' or 'Harry Potter' and I wanted to brew a potion, but for that I need you two", the taller man replies.

"Wait?! You are a magician like 'Merlin'?! I thought you are only a hobby magician, like 'Houdini'. Never thought you were a real magician", Declan states.

"Wa-... Ho-... We are friends for over five teen years now! How couldn't you notice?", Stephen can't believe what his little friend just told him.

"I-I don't know, maybe you should have just told me. I really could have needed a magician like you sometimes", Dec replies.

"Okay, I'll show you tonight. Come over to my place at nine please", the tall man beggs his friend.

"We'll be there", Ant declares.

"Good, see ya, guys", the men say goodbye and Stephen walks away.

Dec tugs at Ants top, "Wanna come over to my place the bevore we have to get to Stevie?"

"Yeah, little Paula is missing me already, I can feel", the dark haired man laughs and puts one of his arms around his smaller friend, while they start moving towards their limousine and jump in.

"To my house please", the sandy-brown haired man orders and their chauffeur-monkey is driving off. While sitting in the car, Declan asks his friend, "You really like Paula, don't you?"

"Oh, I don't like her, I love her! I could caress her white and light pink hair the whole day long. The way she moves, the way she looks at me, the way she licks me and the way she makes me laugh and happy... she is just, better than perfect", the taller man raves.

"You know that you are talking about my baby? She is MY Unicorn! Don't even think about loving her more than I do", Dec reminds his friend and pokes him in his belly.

"Okay, okay. There is someone else anyways", Ant replies with a calming voice.

A huge smile is wandering into Decs face, "There is? Who is it? Is is someone I know? Tell me about her."

Ant blushes at all the questions and doesn't know what to answer, "Uhm... I-I don kno... I... P-Please... uhm"

Dec watches his taller friend, struggling to find any words, "It's okay, you don't have to tell me", he wraps one arm around him and lays his head on the taller man's chest.
Anthony also wraps one of his arms around his friend and caresses his sandy-brown hair with the other hand.

A few minutes later, the car arrives at Decs estate, it is a huge grassland and in the middle of it is a Villa, next to the Villa is a paddock.
They leave the car and Dec gives the chauffeur-monkey some bananas, "Here you go, bud"

"Thank you, Sir Donnelly", the monkey agrees, as the two men walk away.

Declan whistles, "Paula, come here", and following to that, a big unicorn, with white fur and light-pink mane, is running through the big garden.
She stops as she stands directly in front of the two men, who look very small next to her.

"Hey Paula", Ant caresses her mane and she licks over his whole arm with one wipe.
The Unicorn nights slightly, which is a sign of affection.

"Eww, you made me wet", says Ant in a disgusted tone.