A Message from the Team

Ink: "Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well so far this year. Scorpion isn't here at the moment as she is getting ready for her school to start tomorrow."

Classic: "We're all glad that you're enjoying her idea and we hope that you all can be patient with her a little longer. She'll be busier now and a lot more stressed. Especially with a few of the teachers she'll be dealing with (she's had a few of them before and some are brand new)."

Nightmare: "She's really nervous about everything given COVID and all. We've also seen her have breakdowns when things get really stressful. Please forgive her if she has nothing to update."

Papyrus: "ALTHOUGH, SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HELP WOULD BE IF YOU ALL WOULD ASK US QUESTIONS. THAT WAY, IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS, IT'LL GIVE HER CONTENT THAT SHE CAN POST THAT YOU MIGHT ENJOY. IF YOU DON'T COMMENT BECAUSE YOU'RE AFRAID YOUR QUESTION IS STUPID, IT'S ALRIGHT! WE DON'T MIND AT ALL!"

Ink: "Basically, thanks for enjoying this story and it would be well appreciated if you would consider asking us questions. They can be about anything you don't understand about the world or they can be questions about whether we like anyone or what we think of things."

Me: "Hey! Why are you all at my computer and messing with the camera!?"

Classic: "We gotta run! Thanks for listening!"