Heather

I know I said I wasn't going to be updating any of my books, but the app I was using for a video crashed and now I have to wait.
I was listening to this sound a couple hours ago and was like: "OHhH! I just had a big brain moment-" and here we are now-
THIS WILL HAVE AIDEKU IN IT.
Song:Heather
By: Conan Gray
---------------------------
Izuku always had a little crush on his homeroom teacher, Aizawa. But he doesnt think he likes him back, so he sings the song Heather often, he thinks he relates to the song a lot.
" I still remember..the third of December.."
Izuku was walking around U.A grounds singing quietly to himself. " Me and your sweater.." Izuku still had the sweater Aizawa have him that day during training, it was in his room. He couldn't bare to wear it since it seemed wrong to wear his sweater.
" You said it looked better on me than it did you, only if you knew.. How much I liked you..but I watched your eyes as he walkes by.." Izuku saw Aizawa talking to Mic. "What a sight for sore eyes..brighter than a blue sky." Izuku looked up at the sky, he started to cry a bit. " He's got you mesmerized..
While I die.."
Aizawa was walking near by with Mic. He was getting annoyed with all his talking, fortunately for him, he said he had to go. When Mic left Aizawa heard singing and decided to follow it. " Why would you ever kiss me?..
I'm not even half as pretty!.." Izuku looked down, and continued walking. Failing to notice Aizawa following close behind him, listening to him singing. " You gave him your sweater, it's just polyester..
But you like him better.." Izuku started to cry a bit more.
"Wish I were Heather." 

'Why would be want to be someone else? Who does he like?? Why don't they like him back?? He's adorable!' Thoughts like that kept filling his mind.

" Watch as he stands, with him holding your hand. But your arm 'round his shoulder..
Now I'm getting colder, but how could I hate him?..
He's such an angel.
But then again, kinda wish he were dead."

'Who does he like?'

" As he walks by~
What a sight for sore eyes~
Brighter than a bye sky..
He's got you mesmerized..
While I die."

'What does he mean by that??'

" Why would you ever kiss me?!
I'm not even half as pretty!"

'I disagree with that.. I'd kiss him, AND he's adorable-'

"You gave him your sweater, it's just polyester. But you like him better.."
Izuku leaned against a cherry blossom tree.
" I WISH I were Heather!" Izuku screamed, no one heard him besides Aizawa. Everyone else was too busy to care for someone to scream. Aizawa was surprised, he never really heard him scream like that. (Btw he was hidden behind another cherry blossom tree a couple trees down. He noticed he started to cry a lot more.

" Why would you ever kiss me?..
I'm not even half as pretty..
You gave him your sweater, it's just polyester.."

Izuku got up from the ground and looked up at the sky, the sun was starting to set.

"Wish I were Heather.."

Aizawa wanted to talk to Izuku. He wanted to see if he was okay. Which doesn't really seem like it. He walked up to Izuku.

"Hey Problem child?"

He saw Izuku quickly put a smile on his face and wiped his tears.

"Y-Yes Aizawa-Sensei? I'm s-sorry that I'm out this late. I'll go back if y-you'd like!"

" Who was that song you were singing about?"

" N-No one s-sir? I w-wasnt singing.."
Izuku had a nervous smile on his face. It's obvious he doesn't know how to lie correctly.

"Izuku, your a terrible liar. Now, who was it about?"

"It wasn't about anyone! Now PLEASE leave me alone!"

Izuku was slowly backing away, Aizawa tried walking up to him but it just made him run away. Aizawa assumed he was going to his dorm, so he thought he would go there instead of following him there. Izuku quickly opened his door and locked it.

"Did Aizawa hear me?? I hope he didn't-
My singing is disgusting. What if he finds out it was about him?? He will be disgusted,  and probably get me kicked out of U.A
What is wrong with me?.." Izuku was muttering, but he didn't know that Aizawa was listening through the door. He hesitantly knocked on the door.

"P-Problem Child?.. May I come in?" Aizawa waited for a response. He saw  a coin on the floor and decided to pick the lock. He opened the door quietly and saw that Izuku was asleep. Aizawa felt his face heat up. He walked over to Izuku and whispered in his ear.

"Izuku, I heard everything."

Izuku woke up a little and jumped awake.

"W-What??"

---------------------
Part 2?
;-;