It Runs In The Family (Bad Ending)

Izuku was walking down the street to go to the store when he heard a scream. He looked around and heard that it was coming from an abandoned building a little further down the street. He activated full cowling (Is that even how you spell it?) so that he could run faster, and ran towards the noise.  When he arrived, he walked in. He was not ready to see what was in that building.

Bakugou was taking care of Iida. "This is what you get for hanging out with Izuku for too long~" Izuku walked in and gasped at the sight. "K-Kacchan?! What are you doing??" 

"I-Izuku! It's not what it looks like!" Bakugou said turning around. He was covered head to toe in blood. He had a sharp knife covered in blood in one hand, and the other was balled in a fist. "It is what it looks like!" Izuku screamed. " Iida's dead! Are you behind the other ones too?? Why did you do this?!" "I did this all for you, for us. He was getting in the way of our love, so I had to take care of him.." Bakugou said smiling evilly. Izuku couldn't take it anymore. His best friend has gone mad. He activated his quirk and ran to the nearest police station.

Bakugou on the other hand just sat down on the floor and curled himself into a ball. He felt like he has failed, and that Izuku wasn't going to love him now that he's seen what he's done. 

Izuku came back with a few policemen and reluctantly showed them Bakugou. They gasped and ran to cuff him. Bakugou let them cuff him without a problem. He felt as if he deserved this for failing. 

They took Bakugou to a cell and threw him in. He sat on the floor thinking. ' I deserve this.' He thought. ' I've failed Izuku.'