Part 11

A few weeks have passed since Chester's party and the kids at school are still asking him when his next one will be. That doesn't make Jackson very happy since Jackson and Sawyer are known as the party throwers.

Chester is walking to his next class when his phone buzzes.

''Hey. I think we need to talk''

It was from Brinley and they hadn't really spoken since the party, things were left a little uneasy and tension between them stayed higher than either one of them would like.

''We can meet now, we both have a free period?''

''Sure''

-

Chester met with Brinley and the look on her face could say a thousand and one words if he could read them.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, very concerned about her.

"I.. I-I think I'm pregnant.." she said wiping tears from her eyes. "... I'm very late and I'm scared to tell my mom and brother, Beckham will kill you"

"Wow, wait.. we need to figure this out. My mom will kill me never mind Beckham" Chester said clearly panicked by the news he just received. ".. do you trust Sawyer enough to ask her mom for help?"

"I trust Peyton a lot, Sawyer has a great mom.. maybe we can both go over after school if Sawyer it's okay?"

"Yeah sure, don't over panic. Until we know!" Chester said as he gave her a hug.

They both went off to their next period and Chester was overthinking about everything.
Not only worried about Brinley being pregnant.. about meeting Sawyers parents for the first time too..