3. Dinner Confessions.... Great....

My eyelids waited for sunlight, but it never came, instead noises from the level above me. When I started getting up, pain withered from my wound, sending a sudden chill down my spine with a sigh, but I still limped out the room door that was cracked slightly. The slightly dim calming hallway lead me to the down stairs "living room" Where Talia was making something while Christina oil painted on a canvas that stood at her height. They took no mind to me, so I started up the stairs to all the racket. Next came the family room, where Nathen and Austin were playing Just Dance, maybe Zachary was in the bathroom. I ran to the kitchen, ignoring the pain, and found Zachary's mother, Liliana. Black hair up in a lovely loose ponytail, blue and brown eyes bright, and a sweet hum from her smile that most have always been there. She hand washed dishes while something was cooking in the oven, some hot water starting boiling, and a pan frying something on the stove. Very good multitasking person if you ask me, I swear, if ten million things needed done, she could do that with a smile on her face. "Ah! Good morning Fall! Warm milk, darling?" She asked as her eyes had darted to me slightly when the water boiled, flashing a white smile. "*You know me so well, Mrs. Winters!*" I smile, sitting on Traviss' stool. "*You look quite busy there, though...*" She giggled, kneeling in front of me, poking my nose and creating a song with her words as she works.
"My husband wants fresh tea in his cup, a little sugar in as well!
Girls want lasagna as nice as a daisy in the spring!"

Austin joins in, his deep voice like a dwarf and smile on his face as he dries and puts away the dishes.
"Us boys want heavanly Bacon and delicious, crispy chicken strips before we go"
"Which isn't any soon!"

Talia adds, blinking innocently to Austin when he glares (playfully, I might add!) at her before Mrs. Winters laughs slightly and sings a line. This is starting to get amusing!
"It's quite a show here! Now where's my camera?"
"Right in my hand, Mother! Been recording the whole thing!"

Sang Zachary, holding the camera before the man of the house, Jason, joined in, a lovely red apple in hand. His dirty blonde hair messy from a day's work and gleaming honey brown eyes.
"You guys started without me? 'Bit rude but forgiven!"

He grinned and tossed his wife the apple.
"Sorry, my dear, but I'm a bit busy to wait! I'm dearly grateful for forgiveness!"
"Apology accepted, now where's some tea?"

Liliana grinned, taking a bite out of the apple and handed the tea. Jason took a sip and playfully punched Austin in the arm.
"You know it's a bit rude to randomly punch someone?"

Austin playfully punched Jason back in the arm before Christina came in with her British accent.
"And it's a bit rude to exclude!"

She sang, gently picking me up with a laugh before I added with a smile.
"*Jason wanted Lovely Fresh Tea with a tat of Sugar on top,
Talia and Christina want Lasagna with extra cheese,
The Three Dancers wanted Yummy Bacon and some Nice Crisp Chicken Strips!*"

Next was Christina with a grin.
"Let us not forget Warm Milk for Falathiel!"
"While I get to  plaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!"

squeaked Travis, making us all laugh with the ending of the song. Everyone left, leaving Liliana, Jason, and myself. Jason was sitting on the tall stool while Liliana finished washing the dishes. With the feeling of being watched, still, I sat myself on Jasons' lap like a little kid to their father.