6. Past To Present

I woke up to a girly squeal that could only belong to Talia.

"Your Heather again! I never thought you would!" Yawning, I get up, but I immediately was jumped on with a hug from Talia. Smiling, I hug back.

"GROUP HUG!" I heard Zachary and Austin yell before I must of turned into a magnet, because everyone in the household rushed in and I was surrounded. I chuckled, thinking of some lyrics of my own.

"Cats in a closet, dustin' and hastin',
Dogs in the back,
La-dada-du-lo-lalalala...."

Liliana quickly caught on.
"La-nana-la-nana,
Mothers in the kitchens
Fathers in the garages..."

Next came Talia with a wink.
"In a blink a tink of a daughter!"
"While the sons do the chores!"

I laugh while a comment from Talia. "Yeah right!"
"Cats, Dogs, Mothers, Fathers, Daughters, and Sons make up a family of a kind.
Little by little, more brings up and up in the top of the line!"

We laugh while Liliana and I head to the kitchen.

"The baby doing fine?"

I question, making her smile.

"Yes, she is!"

"It's a girl?!"

"Yes!"

"Have you thought of a name yet...?"

Liliana frowns slightly.

"No..."

I frown, but soon we start making French Toast for everyone while I hummed a tune.

After breakfast, I over to take Talia to the mall with me, of course she comes. As she got ready, I found my motorcycle and the two helmets, one I use which is black with fire sparks and one I bought for Talia that is brown with three red hearts overlapping each other. After walking the bike onto the concrete path, Talia ran over excitedly with her purse in hand. I chuckle and put her helmet on her head and she got on my motorcycle in the front so I'll be in the back making sure she doesn't fall off before I drive off to the mall.

Mainly the whole way my tail hidden by my leg, but once some people saw it when we got off, I already had a paparazzi with me... yay... not yay. I was plummeted with questions, but told him that I can't answer questions and I have shopping to do with my cousin. Talia smiled at me and we walked inside the mall and she dragged me into the clothes section.

After many (4) hours of having Talia try on new outfits and hiding myself from paparazzis, we had a good time and went to my motorcycle to swing by and get some Wendy's. We ordered two large Fries, 8 Cocoa Cola, 3 Hamburgers, and 5 Cheeseburgers.

"Tal, can you tell your mom I'm bringing lunch?"

"Yeah." She grabs my phone while I grab all the food and drive off to the Winters home.

As soon as the Wendy's bag hit the counter, the boys jolted to my sides, grabbing their food and sitting in the living room, I smiled and followed. I mean, who wouldn't? It's a Winters household Tradition as well. Austin sat in the arm chair, Zack and Nathen sat on a couch, Talia and I sat on another couch, Travis was on a play date with Austin's little sister. We had a silent lunch, but Zachary asked me a question.

"You going to be Kitteh again...?" I froze, mid-chew, thinking.

Should I...?
YES! DO SO DO SO!
Wow....your being nice for once...
It's my job you Muiling Quim!
Yeah right, Zito!
....it's true....

"Call Jade, my Agent." This time, everyone froze and I continue eating.

"I'm Kitteh. Deal With It." Nathen slowly grinned, a slow flower bloom to me before getting up off the couch and strait to the home phone in the kitchen, grabbing something from the Medicine drawer and dialing. Suddenly Austin ambushed me with a bear hug, smiling like a maniac.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!" He hollered, spinning me before hugging me normally, grinning like crazy. I was still dazed and dizzy, but hugged back. Austin and I sang together, like brother and sis, which made us pretty close.

Soon enough, the strong build, messy dirty blond haired with heart filled orange eyes that matched mine perfectly walked in the house and bringing me into a behind hug with Austin and I.

"I was wondering when you two would call me up again! It's almost been a year!" I laughed slightly. Jade is in his late 40s and sees me as a daughter, and I to him as a father. This is my family; Jade, Austin, and Nathen. More so Jade and Austin because of the singing career, Jade my Agent and Austin my co-singer while Liara the costume designer. Remembering how it all began with all the stress of finding the first person; an Agent. I bumped into a sad Jade after loosing his favorite client in a car crash and saw talent in me, then became my Agent.

Life was good then, but now, it's going to be even better.

But how wrong I was...