7. Kitteh Concert Night Gig (Part 1)

First thing we did was head to the store -again- with Liara, Talia, Nathen, and Zachary, not bothering about the Paparazzis. Sense I didn't have my Kitteh outfit anymore, for some reasons I don't want to say, we decided -as in Jade, Austin, and I- to get new outfits. Talia and Liara piled clothes into my arms while the boys were at the other side of the store. Soon enough Austin and I were pushed into two Closet like changing rooms, switching outfit to outfit. While I did this, I thought of the next song I'd sing...
Impossible....?
Stronger...?
Angel With a Shotgun...??
Yes. And Cinderella by Tata Young..

I made my mind as I looked in the mirror. There was the orange eyed, black haired 16 year old looking me... I sighed. I had a elegant red and black.... (set A) It's nice, maybe I'll use it for Impossible in the next gig.

Next was total black, more tough look. (Set B) Angel With a Shotgun...

Then was a more midnight outing outfit. (Set C) Stronger maybe?

Lastly was a royal effect, Cinderella. (Set D)

After I finished all that, we bought those outfits, as well as Austin's outfits. The others had to go after we tried on the last, so it was just me, my co-singer, and my Agent. On the way to Jade's car, his phone rung. "Hello...? ~ Yes Kitteh is back...? Why- ~ Really? A gig just for Kitteh? ~ T-tonight?! ~ No of course we can! What time? ~ Gotcha, see you then, Jay!" "What was that....?" Austin and I asked in unison, arms crossed while bags were hung I our arms, which made Jade chuckle. "I swear you two were twins in your past life! Well, Jay- you remember Jay right?" I thought a bit. "Yeah...The one that gave gave us gigs a lot and got us most of our followers." "He found out you were back in business and is making a gig just for you and Austin!" Jade grinned and guided us to the car. "Just think, you two up I the lights again! Reporters trying to get the story on themselves! People asking for you autograph and pictures! It'll be a blast!" He rambled some more, but Austin and I just zoned out until we got in the car, we both sat in the back and watched some YouTube on the iPad Jade keeps in the seat pouch. Actually, we went on my old channel where we posted the songs. Sadly, not Vevo. First, we watch the "You Are My Sunshine - Austin Kitt" Austin Kitt is Austin's Stage name, his full name is Austin Priery. My full stage name is Kitteh Kitt. I mean seriously, we're like twins! So we did it in the most simplest way, make them believe we're related. I smiled as it started with a "Kitt Singers Present..." we're the Kitt family, close as close can be. Then it said the title before fading to the 15 year old Austin in front of a microphone in Jade's house lounge room. The 15 year old Austin smiled at the camera with a wave before looking at the microphone in front of him.

"Yah are my sunshine, my only sunshine
Yah make me happy when skies are grey
Yah never know, dear, how much I love yah
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamt I held yah in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried

Yah are my sunshine, my only sunshine
Yah make me happy when skies are grey
Yah never know, dear, how much I love yah
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love yah and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if yah leave me to love another,
You'll regret it all one day

Yah are my sunshine, my only sunshine
Yah make me happy when skies are grey
Yah never know, dear, how much I love yah
Please don't take my sunshine away