Chapter 10

U-556 has just arrived on port when she noticed Bismark. "Lord Bismark! Come to greet me on my return?"

"Yes and no, 556, cause I desire your assistance." The Battleship replied.

"What kind of assistance?" The Submarine asked.

"Go to the Azur Lane in peacefull terms and cooperate with them inorder to protect their  Battleships and tell them that the new Kommandant of Ironblood is only interested in destroying Battleships." Bismark explains as she hands U-556 a couple of papers

"Take these and give it to the one in charge and the other one for Hood." She finishes.

"It may be enemy territory but I'll surrender peacefully as ordered Lord Bismark!" U-556 replies with a smile.

"Good now get going and please try not to mess around with Tirpitz again." Bismark said with a small smile.

On the Yamato:

"Kodai what is it?" Ayanami asked the male.

"Its just that one of my CosmoZeroes has spotted a plane and it's sent to find out where its coming from, good news is that it's Sakura Empire." Kodai explains to the Destroyer.

"Well at least we know we're getting deeper into Sakura Empire territory." Ayanami said as she looks out a window.

Somewhere else in the Pacific:

"Zuikaku what's wrong?" Someone asked Zuikaku.

"I feel that someone is following one of my planes but we must prepare for an aerial bombardment by the looks of it Shoukaku it could be Ironblood." Zuikaku replies.

"Well then I'll send out some planes out for extra protection." Shoukaku said as planes launched off her rigging.

"Very well, Yamato and Mikasa are counting on us to find Mutsu and Nagato after all they were separated from their Vanguard." Zuikaku replies as she looks towards the horizon.