Chapter 1

Caroline was tossing and turning, wondering if her life would ever feel somewhat normal again. 

She was suffocated to death by the one and only Katherine Pierce, Tyler was a hybrid who was sired to the cold-blooded murder, psycho Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson, who basically killed her best friend in a stupid ritual and was now using her as a human blood bag. He is the reason Caroline and Tyler broke up after he bit her on her birthday...oh and lets not forget how Stefan was so messed up by now after months of being with the hybrid...She didn't even recognize him anymore, all vengeful and rude...

"Life sucks!" Caroline jumped out of bed, and walked into the kitchen.

She grabbed the tub of her favorite ice cream, cookie dough. She put on her favorite show Legends of Tomorrow. Which is about a bunch of misfits who travel through time and fix things or mess things up, they were able to time travel because of a timeship called the waverider.

The group had a blonde assassin, two professional thiefs, a billionaire, a captain from the future,  two people who merged to make one person firestorm, two people who were reborn and then killed by the same man every time. It was a bit of every genre. 

***

It was almost midnight when there was a knock at the door. Caroline was asleep on the couch and took a while to get up. 

When she opened the door she saw a nice old lady. 

"Hello. How may I help you?"Caroline has never seen this women in her life.

"Hi Honey. I took the wrong turn and ended up in Mystic Falls." 

"Lucky you..."Caroline mumbled sarcastically.

"What was that dear?" 

"Nothing, it's just don't stay much longer in this town, it has a way of keeping you here, Just some friendly advice." The blonde said. "So can I help you with anything?"

"I was wondering if there was a hotel or an Inn where I could stay for the night?"

The blonde vampire was always fond of helping others, her good heart was the main reason why Klaus fancies her so much. 

She gave the woman the biggest smile ever "Nonsense! You can stay here, there is a guest room. By the way I'm Caroline! What's ur name?" Caroline let the lady inside.

"Agathe, Honey. This is really nice of you, most people would never invite someone they didn't know to stay the night at their house." She said sincerely. 

"Well I'm not like most people." you don't even know the half of it, the blond thought to herself as she guided the woman through her house. 

She presented her to the guest room and made sure the lady had  everything she needed to be comfortable. 

The old woman amazed by the girl's kind heart and bright light around her, she conspired "This girl isn't like that ungrateful prince, she definitely deserves a gift..."

I hope you enjoy this story and thank you for reading it