A/N Story update

Hello ladies and gentleman, I just wanted to hop on here and say a few things regarding this story. 

As you may know I don't update this story as frequent as I would like. And if I am being completely honest I'm just not feeling this story at the moment. I just been busy with updating my other stories and working on school that I hadn't had time to finish where I left off. 

So I am putting this story on pause until I'm finished with the other stories I am working on. I am really sorry to do this but I know it's for the best because I want to give you the best possible story and I can't do that when I am working on other things at the moment. 

So if you liked this story, then I suggest you go check out the story I am currently working on called Twist in Time. 

It includes time travel, Kolena, Klaroline, Stebekah, Finn and Jenna, Alaric and Freya, Bamon, and other ships.

Again I am very sorry for doing this to you all, but in order to make this story the best for you guys, I really need to put it on pause. 

I'm not gonna promise you a date when this story will start up again but I can promise you that it will be before the end of this year. 

I'm thankful for the support you all give me for this story and that's why I am doing this. Please check out my other books it you enjoyed this one. I would love to hear your thoughts on them and your thought on what you think will happen when this book returns. 

I love you guys!!