Chapter 6

Agathe sat in an empty chair and looked at the four girls. "You three and Stefan were brought here so you didn't do further damage." 

"What do you mean further damage?" Elena asked. 

"Stefan is hiding Klaus siblings and another coffin. You three and your other friends have been trying to find a way to kill the originals." Agathe said. 

"What does this have to do with me?" Sage asked. "Hold I'll get there."

"I'm gonna tell you a few things before I tell you your mission. If you kill one of the originals you will kill every vampire from their blood line and because you are all so hell bent on killing Klaus, if her dies so does your friends." Agathe said. 

"So every vampire from the original's bloodline will die when one of them die." Bonnie repeated and Agathe nodded. 

"So your mission is to see why Klaus became the why he did and why his siblings are so important to him. Now sage is here because in the future her and Finn are in love, she needs to make sure he forms a closer bond with his siblings, so he doesn't try to kill himself along with them." Agathe said. 

"What do you mean kill himself with them?" Caroline asked. 

"I see past, present, and future. So eventually Stefan was gonna give the coffins back except one, the one that is locked. When the locked coffin opens the person inside will cast a spell to bind the siblings so if she kills one she kills all and Finn helps her." Agathe explained. 

"So your saying the love of my life would kill himself if we don't fix his bond with his siblings?" Sage had tears in her eyes. 

"Yes."

"Okay we'll do it. But when will we know when we have completed the task?" Elena asked. 

"I'll come to you and said you back home to the exact moment you left, it would be as you never left." 

"Will they know that we were here?" Sage asked. 

"No before you leave I'll place a spell so it would seem that everything that did happen happened. I already did a spell so nothing you do here will affect the present."

They nodded. "Well I must be on my way. I'll be keeping an eye on you and please tell Stefan what I said." Agathe then disappeared. 

"So what are you to us?" Bonnie asked. 

"She could be our older sister." Caroline suggested. 

"Yeah thats fine" Sage said. 

"Your a vampire right?" Elena asked and sage nodded 

"In this time your not because they don't exist yet." Caroline explained.

"Okay. So what do we do now?" Sage asked.

"You and Bonnie can start on lunch and Caroline and I will go start washing the clothes." Elena said. 

Soon the girls were on their way back to the river. They walked near the river and saw Rebekah washing clothes.

They walked next to her and smiled. "Hello." 

"Hey. What's your names?" Rebekah asked. 

"I'm Elena and this is my sister Caroline." Elena explained. 

"What's your name?" Caroline asked. "Rebekah." She said quietly. 

Elena and Caroline were shocked to notice Rebekah was the sweetest thing as they started talking to each other and she told them about some herbs for their cloths.

***

They had finished washing when Rebekah told Elena quietly

"You do look like that Tatia wench, Elena. Elijah would grow found of you fro sure, if he wasn't so infatuated with that horrid girl..."

"Yes he mentioned something about her, he said she was his "suitor".

"Oh, no! That strumpet doesn't know what she wants! She keeps stringing my brothers along! Besides, father would never allow Elijah to marry a women who has a child out of wedlock! He's been wanting some other girl for Elijah since he started to court her."  Rebekah exclaimed.

"Did you say brothers?" Caroline asked. 

"Nik fancies the wench too, but she doesn't make up her mind."

"And your father doesn't mind Niklaus courting her as well?" Caroline asked curiously. 

"Father doesn't care about Nik. They never really got along, and Father is especially harsh to him. He claims Nik is weak and cowardly, but that's not true. I don't know why Father does that. He believes a wench like tatia is what he deserves, even more than what he deserves." She said sadly. 

The girls pity Klaus as they thought imagine if he knew Klaus wasn't his son.

"But Nik isn't very happy with her lately and he's been fighting over Elijah over her. I believe he is disappointed at her indecision. The only reason he is still with her is cause he is very proud and competitive. You know how boys are." Rebekah finished. 

"Yes, we do." Caroline replies smiling. 

They found out Rebekah was only fifteen and realized that they weren't sent back to when the originals were the age they died, but a couple of years before. Since Rebekah in the present is around seventeen, eighteen. They had enough time to finish their mission. 

"I don't have a suitor because all the boys of proper age wanted the wench and she felt as if she was going to be someone's second choice..."She said.  

Caroline knew what it felt like to be second best "I'm sure you'll find a nice man to love you.You'll see." Caroline said. 

The girl still looked sad though, receiving sympathy smiles from both Elena and Caroline.