>~<6>~<

~Chase~

"DARK!" I shouted. "Why are you here? I thought I told you to FUCK OFF!"

"You did, you did. But the doctors called me." He explained. 

"Why would the doctors call you?" Jackie snarled.

"Dark here is his emergency contact." The nurse piped up. 

"Uh, not t-to ruin the ̸r̷e̷u̴n̷i̸o̴n̴.̴.̶.̶ but w-who are all o̷f̴ ̴y̶o̸u̴?̵"̴ Anti asked from the corner of the room. His IV still attached to his arm. Dark looked to all of us with shock written on his face.

Dark's eyes turned blue as he walked towards Anti. Anti visibley flinched as Dark reached towards him. 

"Dark..." I growled in warning. I glanced at Jackie who looked ready to fight. His hands had a red glow around them and his eyes slightly glowed.

"Dark, don't you fucking touch him." Jackie warned. Dark glanced at us making a 'sh' gesture. I rolled my eyes as Dark turned back to Anti. Anti shied away from him. 

"It's ok... you can trust me..." We all watched silently as Anti hesitantly took Dark's hand. Dark helped Anti stand and walk over to us. 

"I'm Dark." Dark pointed at Jack stating simply. "This is Sean or Jack. He is your host. Do you know what a host is?" 

Anti nodded and Dark turned him towards the others. "This is Marvin, JJ and Henrik. And those two are Jackie and Chase. They are your brothers." He finished. Anti nodded.

"W-who a̶m̸ ̴I̸?̷"̵ He asked.

"You. Are Anti." I said.

"Oh." He glitched slightly.

"Are you alright?" Jack asked. Anti nodded hesitently and looked at Dark who sighed and whispered something to him. Anti shuffled out of the room using the IV pole for support.

"I'm going to take him home." Dark stated. I scoffed.

"Oh no you aren't. We are." Jack said angrily.

"Jack he doesn't trust you enough." 

"And you think we are going to let you take care of him after what you did?" Marvin huffed.

"No but-"

A staticy scream was heard from outside the door.

We all looked at each other in understanding. 

It was Anti.