~Chapter 1-About Me~

Naomi De La Fuego was an idol singer in a girl group Las Gatas. She held the position of Five of Seven but she was still happy. Every once in a while, she would get a solo, so she was known across the Republica as La Gata Negra; the Black Cat.

   Her world was constantly at war,  so every child was enlisted into the military service at puberty.Naomi had a beuatiful voice and, after initial military training, she was enlisted into the Entertainment Corps. She was given implants of robotic ears and tail, which could be deadly if used in combat. Every citizen of the Republic wore a synthetic cybernetic mask which served for communications and defense against poisonous gas. All her gear was jet black, as was her long straight hair. To enhance her idol look, she had implants which made her eye color a beautiful light green.

   Her world wasn't always at war. Her history lessons told of a species of beings, the Sheese, who used humans as hosts. They seeded her world, Latinus, with humans from various places on a planet called Earth. The majority of the people brought to Latinus were Hispanic and the Sheese named the planet Latinus because of this. Some Sheese were sadistic, pitting different ethic groups against each other. Then a time came when one of the Scheese, Dua, cut the Sheese off of this world eventually, the Sheese were thrown off from this world eventually, being thrown off their seat of power. At the time, there were two dominant groups, each occupying three of six continents. Because the Sheese had pitted these two groups against each time and time again, the animosity prevailed and Naomi's Republica de Mexicano was constantly at war with the PRs. Almost all of the other ethinicities were either extinct by now or had been held assimilates by one of the two dominated groups. The war continued for a millenia, each sides entire societal and economic efforts geared toward the one goal of eradicating the other side.

   It was Naomi's job, as a sassy eighteen-year-old idol singer in a girl group -- a cultural holdover from a long extinct ethnicity -- to travel the continet entertaining the troops. She loved her job, her nation, and the travel she endured; all while doing her patriotic duty to the Republic.                                                                                                     

                                                                                    *        *       *

      I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter! See you all in the next one! 

-NaomiGurin-w-