~Chapter 4-Valle Nobleza~

Valle Nobleza scoured the City Plaza looking for someone that seemed out of place. He was in an operative for the Latinidad, the resistance movement within the Republica. The Latinidad was a passivist organization, avoiding physical conflict, especially with weapons, and because they only appeared to have low numbers, they were tolerated. The Republica's propaganda machine felt that allowing a few measly protests was fine and didn't distract from the war very much. In fact, the network for Latinidad was huge. They just kept their activities to a minimum in hope that a breakthrough would come to end the war, and enable the resistance to unite the world in Latin Unity. So it was easy for an outsider to contact them. 

   Valle's job was to interview this new contact, who was supposedly an idol singer for the armed forces who was defecting. Yeah, right, thought Valle, like such a person would leave their cushy job to toil for the Cause.

   Valle scanned the Plaza once again. There, in a hooded jacket. A girl. She walks with an air of superiority; not like the other workers who are moving around her. Valle quickly moved to intercept. 

   "Excuse me, did you drop this?" Valle had stepped in front of the girl and held up a fifty-peso coin; it's face emblazoned with the bust of Generalisimo. This was the code the contact eould have been given by the network.

   "Oh yes, thank you sir." The girl replied. Valle saw with astonishment that she had the most beautiful light green eyes above her mask.

   "Coffee?" Valle managed, almost stammering. What has gotten a hold of me? He wondered. Snatching the fifty-peso coin deftly from Valle's hand, the girl said, "I'll pay!" And winked. Valle mentally sighed. Valle knew this was going to be the most difficult assignment he had ever undertaken in his time with the resistance.

                                                         *        *        *

   I just wanna show you guys the designs for Naomi and Valle. Of course I will change Valle's design likely because the creator of Valle may want me to change his design but for now this is what they will both look like this! (And yes the creator of Valle let me do this. How? They are reading this story. Hewo Valle's creator.)

)