A starting point

I sighed as my sister and I walked side by side to the store on a cold winter morning.
We were walking in the two inches of snow, but we liked it.

I was wearing a pair of jeans, black uggs, a tanish sweater with a maroon scarf over it.
My long blonde hair was down all curly and dry under my black beanie.

My sister was wearing a pair of jeans with a blue fluffy sweater, and a white fluffy scarf, and had brown boots on.
Her medium brownish hair was curly as well.

We walked into the store seeing our breaths fade, as we felt and entered the warm and sweet air of the store.
"Come on, let's go get what's on the list." Alyssa said running in.

I sighed and nodded, "okay!"

She was a crazy girl, with a...different personality.
She was like bi polar, at one minuet she'd be all happy and super crazy and hyped up, then the next she's all tired out and mad or upset about something.

I'm usually hyper or crazy, or in a depression mood..which happens often.

We ran to go get the things we needed as I stopped at the tea and coffee section as Alyssa went to get the milk and cereal.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a man with blonde hair, and the brightest emerald green eyes I had ever seen, looking at tea.
When I turned my head, he was already gone..
Then right before he left..I noticed giant eyebrows..

'England!!' I thought, but then just shook my head.
'No..no no, it can't be, he's not even real!'

I then ran away and bumped right into that same man again,
"Oh I'm terribly sorry! Here let me help you with that," He said in a thick British accent as he bent down and grabbed the boxes of tea and coffee that I had dropped, bumping into him.

My eyes widened as I stared at him in shock.
I felt a blush appear on my face, but I held it back.
"Uhh..s-sorry..!" I stuttered as I quickly bent down to grab the boxes too, as our hands touched.

My eyes widened again as I blushed madly as we both pulled away quickly, I grabbed the boxes and turned around.

"Uh th-thank you..sorry again." I smiled nervously as he said goodbye and walked away.
Then I ran into my sister.

"ALYSSA!!!!" I said with a blush on my face as red as tomatoes.

"Peyton..! What happened to you?? Your really red.." She said looking me up and down.

"I just ran right into Britain.."

"What??" He raised an eyebrow and laughed a bit.

"I'm not kidding, I just bumped into him and dropped my stuff!!" I tried to explain.

"Ha! Yeah sure, your probably just over obsessing again!" She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"He even had the accent.." I mumbled to her as she stopped and turned around to look at me.

"...What...?"

"I told you.."