Love but cant be

Prussias POV:

"Alyssa?? Where is she..." I said looking around the house before I saw out of the corner of my eye, on the deck in the back, her sitting out on the railing and hugging one knee frowning at the cracked and dirt covered world.

I sighed a little as I opened the glass door and shut it behind me as I stood behind her.

"Hey..your up late.." I smiled a little as she sighed nodding sadly.

"It's past midnight you know..what are you doing out here this late, especially when it's this cold?" I asked as I sat next to her and stared out, back to back.

"Yeah..I know...and I'm not that cold really, but I'm just watching the world fade away before it's entirely gone forever..just thinking.."

She looked so upset on the inside, but she didn't show it to well on the outside, but I could tell she hurt.

Her hair blew a little in the breeze as she tucked a price of hair behind her hair, until it broke free and flew behind her lightly again.

A smiled at her a little even though she couldn't see my smile towards her.

She looked so tired but forced herself to stay up..
"Alyssa..are you scared?"

She looked at me with a straight face as she shrugged lightly.
"..a little.."

I sighed and let the breeze blow through my short hair as I smiled down a little.

"Yeah..I can't think about the past to much, I'll get so upset.."
I sighed.

"Not for me.. I just remember the good times with me and my sister and family.." She smiled sadly at her old memories.

"Like what?" I asked feeling a little sad deep down.
"I didn't really know my family..other than west...I wish I could see him again.." I sighed sadly thinking about the little brother that I loved.

"Why cant you?" She asked as she had a small look of regret on her face.

"He's off training with those two friends of his.." I smiled a little, "hm..guess they are like family to me too.." I smiled sadly at the friends in my memories.

"Yeah, you guys are all really close...what about Hungary?" She asked curiously.

My eyes widened a bit as I gasped slightly as a sad look appeared on my face.
"I don't know....I didn't get to say goodbye yet..." I sighed.

"I'm sure you'll see her again.." She gave a weak smile as I sighed.

"Hopefully.."

"I remember when peyton and I were little kids..heh and we used to play outside all the time..and watch the stars and just sit outside for hours in the dark and gaze up at the beautiful world...I miss it...growing up is so hard...I really miss the old memories...when everything was happier for the both of us..."

She frowned a little as I stared at her sadly and sighed again.
"Yeah...it gets harder as you get older...trust me.." I chuckled a little as she smiled a bit.

"One time peyton and I were outside and it started to pour and we got stuck outside for three hours waiting for our parents to come home and get us since the door was locked and we couldn't get in no matter what.." She chuckled a bit at her memory.

"That was only two months ago, it was actually pretty fun though.." She smiled at her memory.

"Wouldn't you want to spend the last bit of your time together? Before you guys do go..?" I asked as she looked ahead blankly then to me.

"...yeah...that's probably a good idea Huh...?" She sighed sadly.

"I just wish I could do so much more with my life before I go..."

"Live life to the fullest because you'll never know when your going to pass.." I said sighing again.

"Yeah.. Guess your right.." She smiled a little.

"I looked into her eyes as they sparkled up at the bright starry sky.

I turned her chin to make her look at me as I stared into her eyes and pulled her a little closer to me as I kissed her and pulled away after a few seconds.

She had bright red cheeks as her eyes were widened and she was shocked.
"....p-prussia..!" She yelled and smacked me as I laughed a little.

"I'm sorry...I couldn't stand it any longer.. I'm in love with you.." I said.

"....I...but I can't love you..." She frowned as tears formed in her eyes.

"Why??" I asked her frowning a bit.

"I don't want to fall for somebody who I can't see anymore.." She frowned looking down.
She then whispered, "I'm really sorry prussia..."

"...no...no it's okay..." I said sadly.
I felt my heart break into a bunch of little tiny pieces.
I understood where she was coming from..but it hurt more than anything to hear it..

"I'm really sorry," she sighed sadly and got up and walked inside and ran up to her room.

"I am too..."