Getting Ready

(Unedited)

Sorry .

6:00am.

*phone alarm rings

Me: Got DAMMIT! I hate that fucking ring tone! Wait.. hold up , what am i mad for , this is the first day back to school!

I shoot up out of bed. Lords knows im ready for school, but on the other end im not. Im ready to see my bestfriends Jass and Simone. But i can tell you what im not ready for. And its these dumb same ol teachers and dumb same ol hating females. Dont get me wrong i love going to school to see these bitches mad. They love to hate on me. Either its my hair , shoes , outfit , or they niggas trying to holla. But me being Yanna , everyone knows ill fight a bitch that steps out of line.

And OH! speaking of my nickname. I forgot to tell you. My name is Ke'yanna , but most people call me yanna or "short stuff". I get the nickname short stuff from these dudes at school in 6th grade. Im a Junior this year and they still call me that annoying shit. I guess i cant get mad tho. Forgetting the fact that i am 4'11. And been that way since 6th grade. I got long brown hair and slim stomach with a big booty. Well coming from dudes at school they would describe me like "Damnnnnnn you thick and them titties tho". Yea i know lol. Bunch of thirsty niggas. As if they never seen a mix girl from wake village. Well i guess they havent only me and my bestfriends jass and simone stay in wake village , 20 minutes from school. They are use to "ratchet hood chicks" from the ghetto , whos willing to do ANYTHING for attention.

*room door opens

Trey: Ay yanna! You like these shoes or should i wear the blue ones?

Me: Damn dude im glad i wasnt naked!

Trey: Me to hell. Ew why you put that nasty image in my head

Me: Trey get the fuck out! And wear the blue ones!

Trey is my annoying brother. He has to be the biggest hoe in the 10th grade. He lightskin , brown eyes with tattoos just about everywhere , with dreads. And only in the 10th grade this year. But i guess he is growing up. He goes with my bestfriend jass. So now in front of me he plays "faithful" cause he knows i dont play about my bestfriend feelings.

So i hop in the shower.Put my make up on. And damn my eyebrows on fleek! Throw my clothes on. If i must say so myself, im slaying these bitches. I look to good. Knowing i got to snap some pictures , and put them on IG before i go downstairs.

Im finally done putting on my ear rings , watch and necklaces. I open the door and head down stairs.

Trey: Damn girl you took a hour to get dress. Mama said cook us some before she left and went to work.

Me: She got me mess up im not finna cook for yo over grown ass. Hand me my car keys and come on. We going to stop by McDonald's on the way to school.

Trey: Man damn im hungry now man

Me: come on cause i got to pick yo girl and simone up

Trey: my girl? Shiddddd lets go then.

*Heads out the door

( hey guys i know it was short but i was in class ) had to hurry cause my teacher stay looking around .

Tell me what you think so far .

Comment ⬅ Vote ➡ Share