chapter 6💓

We go downstairs and we eat and my mom says "what did you two do when we were gone" I say "we watched a movie". Jaden says "yeah, we watched a scary one and Emma was scared the whole time" I say "I wasn't scared" he says "you kept jumping" I say "I was a little scared" Jaden laughs. We finish eating and Amy says "Jaden we need to go home it is getting late" Jaden says "okay, let me go grab my stuff". 

He goes to my room and I follow him and he gets his stuff and then walks over to me and says "see you tomorrow" I say "yeah" we hug and he kisses the top of my head and then we go back downstairs. Amy says "well, I gotta go I will see y'all later" I say "bye" and my mom says "bye, talk to you later" Amy says "okay" and walks out the door. Jaden says "I got to go but I will pick you up for school in the morning" I say "okay, bye" he says "bye" and kisses my cheek and then leaves. After they leave my mom says "you and Jaden look comfortable" I say "he isn't too bad, and we did used to be best friends" my mom says "well you two look good together" I say "we don't even know if we like each other in that way". 

She says "well, ask him" I say "I will but not yet, I am going to go to bed, goodnight" my mom says "okay, goodnight, sweetie" I smile and go upstairs to my room, I take a shower and get into my pajamas and get in bed. I lay in bed for like 30 minutes trying to sleep but I can't because of that movie. I grab my phone and text Jaden.

                                                                                                   Emma ✨😁: Hey, are you up?

Jaden 😎😃: yeah why, can't sleep

                                                                                                  Emma ✨😁: yeah, I am never watching a                                                                                                                                        scary movie again.

Jaden 😎😃 : Haha, oh come on you can't be that big of a baby

                                                                                                  Emma ✨😁: I am, so what do you want to                                                                                                                                       talk about

Jaden 😎😃: I don't know, when were kids

                                                                                                   Emma ✨😁: okay

Me and Jaden talk for about an hour and I end up falling asleep.