Chapter 31💓

3 weeks until Graduation. It is Friday and me and Jaden go to school, at lunch we all sit together and Addison says "so graduation is in three weeks". Avani says "I know" Belle says "I honestly am ready" Charli says "yeah" Jaden says "yeah, I am kinda nervous". Anthony says "I am so done with school" Bryce says "me too, I am ready to get out of here" I say "yeah, but it is a little weird". Jaden says "yeah" Samantha says "we will all still be friends" I say "yeah" everyone else says "yes". 

After lunch we go back to class, then after school Bryce comes up to me and Jaden. Bryce says "hey, Jaden" Jaden says "yeah" Bryce says "the girls wanted to know if everyone wanted to go eat tonight" Jaden says "I am in" I say "me too" Bryce says "okay, text you the place and time" Jaden says "okay". We go and get in Jaden's car and we go to my house and Jaden says "we are going to eat at 7:00 pm" I say "okay". Me and Jaden lay on my bed and talk for a while then I get up and decide to put on this. 

I finish getting ready and I walk out and Jaden says "you look cute" I say "thank you" he says "you're welcome, do you want to so we can stop at my house so I can change I say "yeah"

I finish getting ready and I walk out and Jaden says "you look cute" I say "thank you" he says "you're welcome, do you want to so we can stop at my house so I can change I say "yeah". We go to Jaden's house and he changes and he wears a button up shirt and black jeans, we go to the restaurant and meet up with everyone else, we all sit down and order. Charli says "so how about the girls go shopping for grad a week before and the boys go too" Addison says "sounds good" I say "yeah" Belle, Samantha, and Avani say "yeah". 

Anthony says "okay, the boys can go too" Josh says " I am down" Jaden says "me too" Bryce says "okay". Our food comes and we eat and talk, Josh says "so, Jaden you finally got Emma" I say "he did" Jaden says "yep". We finish eating and we all say "bye" to each other, then me and Jaden get in his car and go to my house and we cuddle and watch tv until Jaden has to go home.