Chapter 54💓

The next morning me and Jaden wake up and he says "good morning" I say "good morning". We get up and I get ready and dressed.  

without the cardigan 

I go downstairs and sit next to Jaden on the couch. He hands me a water and a piece of toast. I say "thanks" he says "you're welcome", we eat and watch tv with everyone else, then I get a text. 

Samantha 🌼🤩: Hey, Emma do you know your address

Belle 🌺🤭: Yeah, what is it

Emma🌻🥳: Uh yeah, why

Belle🌺🤭: We were thinking of coming to L.A soon

Emma🌻🥳: Okay good, it is 3180 (Road name)

Samantha 🌼🤩: Okay, is there like a number thing outside your house

Emma 🌻🥳: Uh, let me look

I get up and go to the front door and open it and Samantha and Belle jump out from the corner and say "hey". I say "wait what are you guys doing here", everyone else comes to the door and Avani says "Belle, Samantha". Samantha says "we moved here for college" Jaden says "that is great" Josh says "yeah" Charli says "I am so happy". 

We all go inside and sit down and talk, we talk for about an hour, then Bryce says "let's go get some lunch" I say "yeah". Me, Jaden, Belle, Samantha, and Charli get in my car, Bryce, Addison, Josh, Anthony, Avani, and Dixie get in Bryce's car. 

We go to In & Out and eat lunch, then we all go back to our house and hang out. After a few hours we get dinner and Belle and Samantha go to their apartment and we all go to bed. Jaden says "I love you" I say "goodnight",we lay down and cuddle each other and go to sleep.